Another Teen Party..

For any problem to do with being 16 or under.
Forum rules
NEW USERS HAVE TO WAIT FOR THEIR FIRST POSTS TO BE APPROVED BY AN ADMINISTRATOR. Rules | Essential Information | FAQ | Support | Twitter

Another Teen Party..

Postby Jellybean » Tue Nov 01, 2005 3:39 pm

Last night, for Halloween; me and a few friends went to a mates house for a party. There were only a few of us but, me being me got drunk and went like mental and then tried it on with three lads (two of them with girlfriends WHOM WERE THERE) they all called me stuff - you can imagine what. and then me and Danny (one of the lads whose gf was there) was sat together - well my head kinda resting on his crotch, my hands there too and i was like feelin him and he let me - he isnt usually like this hes normally loyal. he wasnt drinking, he did nothing to me but let me do stuff to him. i feel confused and stupid. 1. how can i make up to all my friends? 2. what should i do about danny he was like the only one who doesnt hate me and i think i love him, which sounds stupid.. but its true.? im 13 and they are all 15.
Jellybean
Just Landed
Just Landed

Postby Boozer » Tue Nov 01, 2005 4:30 pm

Okay, sit down and think straight. He obviously thinks something of you if he's letting you do that. As far as your friends go, it really isn't their business what you do unless it's hurting them directly. The best thing you can do is explain what happened - if they're angry its probably coz they care about you.
As for Danny - is there any way you could meet him again? You need to find out how he feels. Loving someone is not stupid, but what you think is love may not be. I know it's hard, but it sounds like Danny feels something for you so you should clear the air.
A word of warning though - don't fall into the Romeo and Juliet trap. Don't have your heart broken.You don't have to follow my advice but I just want to help you.
I'm back from the dead
Boozer
Just Landed
Just Landed

Postby lilessexgal » Tue Nov 01, 2005 4:35 pm

number 1 i would say i know we've all been there before but i wouldnt go out all the time and get drunk at parties because at 13 its not good.

number 2 i would say talk to danny see what he says about it all. as for your friends well your going to have to show them they can trust you which will take time but if they are that good of friends they will forgive you in the end.

be careful with this boy. he might still want his gf and at 13 i dont want to see you getting your heartbroken because it such a young age.
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/]
[/url]
lilessexgal
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Postby LICKLELEA » Wed Nov 02, 2005 12:40 pm

Number 1- don't get so out of it that you disrespect other people's feelings.

Number 2 - Was this Danny drunk too? - how do you think his gf feels about all this? Waht if someone was doing this to you and your bf

It sounds to me that you are trying to be 15 like the rest of your friends, two years is quite a long time when your in your teens and can make a lot difference with maturity and sexually. It sounds like you are tryingto rush through your life and trying to prove that you are grown, which you certainly didn't prove on that night - especially groping someone else's bf when you are drunk. If you want to keep your friends you need to respect them, you have a lot of making up to do.

My advice to you is to slow down on the drinking, a few drinks is ok but nothing more, secondly leave the sex for when you are with someone and ready to, the legal age (16) is there for a reason and anyone you do have sex with under that age is breaking the law. Why not try and have some fun without sex and alcohol? there is plenty to do and see without having to get drunk first!
LICKLELEA
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture

Postby Lost... » Thu Apr 13, 2006 2:07 am

ok i don't mean to sound blunt but i think he's just being a guy and probably was taking advantage if he let u do things to him whe u were clearly in no fit state to control urself. i don't think you can see a future with this guy to be honest 1. he is unfaithful and 2. he takes advantage of drunk 13 year olds no offense but is that really the type of guy you want to be with? and with the friends thing i'd say ampoligyze as much as possible and stay away from the boys involved atleast infront of their girlfriends for now. all the best
xXx
Lost...
Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Postby all_apologies » Thu Apr 13, 2006 11:15 am

Please note this topic was started in November last year and has most likely since been resolved.
all_apologies
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Lost... » Thu Apr 13, 2006 7:12 pm

oh yeah lol! i've really gotta start checkin' the dates on these things
xXx
Lost...
Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Return to Under 16s