I Love Him But What Do I Do?

For any problem to do with being 16 or under.
Forum rules
NEW USERS HAVE TO WAIT FOR THEIR FIRST POSTS TO BE APPROVED BY AN ADMINISTRATOR. Rules | Essential Information | FAQ | Support | Twitter

I Love Him But What Do I Do?

Postby *Player* » Fri Nov 04, 2005 7:07 pm

Well,recently i started giong out with this boy and it was all fine and my best mate was going out with his best mate so we double dated all the time,When we are alone its amazing,i love him so much,but then suddenly i lost the feeling for no reasen at all and told him that we shoudlnt be togeather anymore...But now when i see him i nearly break down into tears,i realise i do love him and want him back..but he hasnt talked to me at all .. wht should i do !?!? :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
*Player*
Just Landed
Just Landed

Postby Mem » Fri Nov 04, 2005 8:05 pm

make the first move and talk to him? how old are u btw?
Mem
Familiar Face
Familiar Face

Postby luvva » Fri Nov 04, 2005 8:30 pm

Well, he probably doesn't realise how you feel, and after you broke up with him, maybe he'd feel too weird to come and talk to you?

Tell him what you told us...he'll see how sorry you are, and hopefully he'll want to give you two another chance.
luvva
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Postby lilessexgal » Fri Nov 04, 2005 11:35 pm

well obviously he is probably upset because you dumped him but like the others have said maybe if you talk to him first and then once you know hes ok with you maybe confess to him how you still feel etc.
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/]
[/url]
lilessexgal
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Postby Katchalilfishy » Wed Jan 11, 2006 5:37 pm

ur bst m8 is goin out wiv his bst m8. tell ur m8 how u feel nd she will almost certainly tell her bofrend hu will tell ur ex. Hope dis helps
Katchalilfishy
Just Landed
Just Landed

Return to Under 16s