I can't be with either of my crushes

For any problem to do with being 16 or under.
Forum rules
NEW USERS HAVE TO WAIT FOR THEIR FIRST POSTS TO BE APPROVED BY AN ADMINISTRATOR. Rules | Essential Information | FAQ | Support | Twitter

I can't be with either of my crushes

Postby chicabella » Sun Nov 20, 2005 11:40 pm

One is my best guy mate, the other is a guy 4 years older than me (a big age gap considering I'm only 16).

My guy mate and I are so close and I really love him but he is going out with someone else and I know he doesn't love me in the same way as I do. The older guy is really cute and sweet to me but I doubt he would fancy me and even then I know the age gap is too big.

It upsets me because I see them both so regularly and I don't want to lose a friend or have to quit the hobby through which I met the older guy. If I can't distance myself from them how can I overcome these crushes which are just causing me so much pain?

Thanks for any help!
chicabella
Just Landed
Just Landed

Postby lilessexgal » Sun Nov 20, 2005 11:42 pm

right well i would say your best mate....keep him as that as he also has a girlfriend just dont go there. as for the 20 year old at 16 thats nbot that big of gap. im 16 and seeing a 21 year old. as long as you know you can trust him etc then its all good!

do you just think he might not like you or are assuming he wont like you because of your age?
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/]
[/url]
lilessexgal
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Postby chicabella » Mon Nov 21, 2005 12:14 am

Both really. I'm not so bothered myself about the age gap myself - its my parents who would freak out.
chicabella
Just Landed
Just Landed

Postby lilessexgal » Mon Nov 21, 2005 8:53 pm

well start off as friends then let your parents know that your just friends and well show them what a nice lad he is by maybe sayin stuff that hes done thats nice in front of them.

if you dont know whether he likes you or not then dont assume he dont. you never know you could be in for a chance. your parents would probably only freak because their little girl is growing up but if you show them you really like this boy and you are moiture (which im sure you are) then they might change their minds.

firstly though i think you should get to know this boy more instead of jumping straight in with the question do you like me? unless of course you want to.
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/]
[/url]
lilessexgal
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Postby Lost... » Tue Apr 11, 2006 7:14 pm

Well age isn't really an issue i don't think if you like him you should go for it!! i was seeing a guy 5 years older than me and we got on really well i don't think age should come into it, and the best mate one is a toughy i used to fancy my best mate but i soon got over it because i realised 1.he wasn't interested and 2. that he treats girls he's going out with terribly, he's a bit of a player i mean the guy is a really good mate but seeing what he is like to the girls he dates i realised i was better off without. So really all you have to do is focus more on the things that put you off him and you will eventually get over him :) hope everything goes well!
xXx
Lost...
Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Return to Under 16s