My Older boyfriend

For any problem to do with being 16 or under.
Forum rules
NEW USERS HAVE TO WAIT FOR THEIR FIRST POSTS TO BE APPROVED BY AN ADMINISTRATOR. Rules | Essential Information | FAQ | Support | Twitter

Postby Liquidius » Tue Dec 06, 2005 6:30 pm

Just take a friend with you, and make sure you stay in a public place and you should be ok. I remember being 14, and I was a mature 14, but I have changed so much between then and now (I'm 18). No one thinks of it when you're 18 because there is 4 years of growing up. Plus, its just the way society works - and it's just they way things are :)
Liquidius
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Postby Bexical » Wed Dec 28, 2005 10:53 pm

Its not illegal to meet anyone but is illegal to do sexual acts with him. I personally wouldnt meet anyone off the net but this is you and if you want to then make sure that there is someone older who knows what your going to do
Bexical
Familiar Face
Familiar Face

Postby ellie24 » Thu Dec 29, 2005 5:06 pm

Hey, i really dont think u realise how dangerous this is. ur 14 and hes 30 odd and even then u have no real way of knowing if he is telling the truth. It is hard enough trusting someone that u r in a proper relationship with let alone someone you have never met face to face. Be careful, i hate to sound patronising or offensive but i really dont see how this man could be interested in a 14 year old girl unless its sex. believe me, im sure u have a lot to offer and i advise u either tell someone what u r planning to do and get some moral support. someone who can take u there or go with u or even better forget this man and meet someone ur own age. it probably wouldnt work with such an age difference. I went through times when I thought there would be nobody for me now im in love wit a guy whose perfect for me. just be careful, u will meet someone just this way is too dangerous. please keep in touch elliexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
ellie24
One of the Crowd
One of the Crowd

Postby ghostuponthefloor » Tue Jul 18, 2006 10:57 pm

the way i see it honey, regardless of what we say, if you want to meet him you're going to meet him. But take a friends or something, she doesn't have to sit with you, but make her watch from a distance, just to be safe?
Yours sincerely and still breathing
~ghostuponthefloor~
ghostuponthefloor
Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Postby elfy_p » Mon Jul 31, 2006 3:03 pm

Please do not meet this man. No normal 30 year old would do what he is doing and you could be putting yourself in a lot of danger by keeping contact with him. You don't know who you can trust, specially in this situation.
It is illegal to groom underage kids for sex and it sounds like this may be what he's doing. Forget about him and concentrate on guys your own age.
Be safe x
elfy_p
One of the Crowd
One of the Crowd

Previous

Return to Under 16s