2 many....................please help

For any problem to do with being 16 or under.
Forum rules
NEW USERS HAVE TO WAIT FOR THEIR FIRST POSTS TO BE APPROVED BY AN ADMINISTRATOR. Rules | Essential Information | FAQ | Support | Twitter

2 many....................please help

Postby lil_lady » Sun Feb 09, 2003 10:49 pm

hiya
im 16, so relationships shouldnt bother me, but at the moment they are!! :o im with someone called chris, he is 4 years olda than me and we started off really well, but now its going weird. He thinks its fine but only cos he is determined to be dominant. If he is doing something i dont like or scares me and i ask him to stop, he wont!! and he tries to act like he is clevereer and betta than me all the time, but doesnt notice this. ive told him but he said that im being stupid. but also an ex has come back as we fell out but we are mates. i am now good mates and tell him everything, but the other nite i was talking to him and told him i just needed someone that understood and he said he did and tried it on :oops: !! i said no and now im all confused. my ex means alot to me, but i dont know if he means more, especially with the probs im aving wit chris now :cry: Are these problems gettin worse because i have feeling for the ex??
:wink: Lil_Lady :wink: [/code][/i]
lil_lady
Just Landed
Just Landed

Postby Aldo » Sun Feb 09, 2003 11:11 pm

I think you have problems with both. one, your 20 year old bf seems immature in a way. he sounds like he is using his age almost to undermine you and put you down. The fact he doesnt listen doesnt help as well, you should try talking to him again.

Your ex, well, its a bit rubbish of him as well, you were in a fragile state, yet he tried it on! What kind of friend is he? Okay, he may have feelings for you and vice versa, but that shouldnt be a sign to take advantage.

I think you need to think if you want EITHER of them.

my opinion of course. good luck.
If you dont ask you will never know
Aldo
Familiar Face
Familiar Face

Re: 2 many....................please help

Postby Kyle » Fri Mar 28, 2003 11:51 am

Hi!! don't worry. All you have to do is figure out what YOU want, not what your boyfriend wants. If you have feelings for your ex then obviously you will be torn between what you want and what you need. Your only 16 and still only young, you should be out with your friends, not being tied down.
The one thing that you don't want to do is date both of them. There is nothing worse and i've been there and belive me when they find out ( which they will, they always find out ) they wont be happy!!!! :roll:
Everytime i try to fight i fall,
without my wings i feel so small,
I guess i need you baby. x
Kyle
Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Return to Under 16s