can i trust him?

For any problem to do with being 16 or under.
Forum rules
NEW USERS HAVE TO WAIT FOR THEIR FIRST POSTS TO BE APPROVED BY AN ADMINISTRATOR. Rules | Essential Information | FAQ | Support | Twitter

can i trust him?

Postby Rach_xx » Fri Feb 03, 2006 11:24 pm

iv started speaking to this lad i met on the internet! he talks to a few of my friends as well! but the things is we've never seen any pictures of him :-? is it cause he's got something to hide? i have spoke about it with him n he says he's tellin the truth but should i believe him?
xxx
Rach_xx
Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Postby PurePurple » Fri Feb 03, 2006 11:51 pm

if he's got something to hide, ask him :-?
If he has trust in you then he will tell you
PurePurple
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Postby lilessexgal » Fri Feb 03, 2006 11:59 pm

well it depends if you want to meet up with him or anything then you need to know what he looks like although a picture could still lie.

if your just being friendly with him maybe he just feels he is too shy to show you a picture yet or maybe hes just dont have any on the computer!

he could be telling you the truth about himself but without proper proof you can never be sure.
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/]
[/url]
lilessexgal
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Postby badge_2k6 » Sat Feb 04, 2006 12:02 am

hi! hmmm, you never know who you are talking to if you have met them over the internet! without no proof that he is who he says he is dont b too sure about him. or he could b genuinly shy of cameras or he may b scared to show you what he looks like because you may not like what he looks like, dont ask him too much for a pic though.. jus encorage him to show you tell him you don't mind what he looks like you would just appreciate to know what he looks like,
hope this has helped good luck
Luv Badge_2K6 xxxxxxxxx
badge_2k6
Just Landed
Just Landed

kitty on net

Postby kitkat » Thu Mar 09, 2006 9:04 pm

hi ya i agree wit the comment above. the only prob wit the internet is that u dnt kno who ur talking to. it could be a fit nice person but it could also be the total opposite and could be a weirdo.

wot ever u do dnt give out personal information like where u live.
keep save
kitkat
One of the Crowd
One of the Crowd

Postby bexxie17 » Mon Apr 03, 2006 11:17 pm

this guy cud b tellin da truth, i never used 2 hav a piccy and people said i was a weirdo lol which is weird cos i aint..but when you ask him why he doesnt have a piccy is his excuse believable if not just tell him the truth that you cant totally trust him if you dont no what he looks like but like some of the other peps have said, he could just be shy to show you cos he thinks you might not want to talk 2 him again aftawards but gud luck with it all anyways xx
bexxie17
Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Postby Lost... » Tue Apr 11, 2006 2:24 am

To be honest i don't think you can really trust what he's saying to be the truth if he has given you no reason to beleive what he's saying is true i.e not letting you see pictures of him etc. however i think you should give him a chance to prove himself before you decide he is hiding something but don't give him any of your details unless you are certain he is who he says he is there are alot of nasty people out there keep safe
xXx
Lost...
Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Return to Under 16s