kissing cringe- please help

For any problem to do with being 16 or under.
Forum rules
NEW USERS HAVE TO WAIT FOR THEIR FIRST POSTS TO BE APPROVED BY AN ADMINISTRATOR. Rules | Essential Information | FAQ | Support | Twitter

kissing cringe- please help

Postby sugar » Fri Feb 14, 2003 12:16 am

i no this might sound weird but i am 14 and never kissed a boy b4 as i am to scared, i dont know wot to do, i have been asked out by boys i fancy but i say no coz of my kissing fear and now i feel lonely as my mates all have boys :cry: how exactly do you kiss?
very embarassed :oops:
sugar
Familiar Face
Familiar Face

Postby shz » Fri Feb 14, 2003 12:48 am

Well, when i had ma first kiss with a guy, The best advice i got given was to follow the way the guy is doing it.
and try to relax, i know it is hard to relax when you are doing it for the first time but when you get into the flow of it, you will be fine.
shz
Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Postby smile » Fri Feb 14, 2003 10:02 am

Hey Sugar!

Don't worry so much about it! Its not as difficult as it sounds. Just go with the flow and you'll be fine. The more you worry the more difficult it will be. I found an article for you on the net, you might want to have a look at it:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/so/lovedup/laydeez/kiss.shtml

Take care and good luck,

Smile
x x x x
When you reach for the stars, you may not quite get them, but you won't come up with a handful of mud either.

Just remember to keep smiling!
smile
Taken Root
Taken Root

Postby Bubble » Fri Feb 14, 2003 11:42 am

Im with Shz on this one. Just follow the guys lead. Thats what i always do and have done,
To this day i still remember my first kiss, i just massaged the guys tongue with mine, i would say that is the easiest way to describe it.
Good luck hun, Im sure you will be fine, Just remember there is no right or wrong way to kiss, it all just depends on the person you are kissing...... :wink:
Nuff Love
*Donna*
xxxxx
Bubble
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture

Postby shz » Fri Feb 14, 2003 11:21 pm

I agree with you Donna lol
it more easier to follow the guy's lead and just concertrate on enjoying it.
ma first kiss was at a tender young age of 9 with an older guy of 14 :o
Bad me!! lol :lol:
If I and Donna could do it, so can you !!!
shz
Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Postby Bubble » Sat Feb 15, 2003 11:58 pm

wow, u started young shz, hehe
I was 14 and he was 17.
Nuff Love
*Donna*
xxxxx
Bubble
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture

Postby shz » Sun Feb 16, 2003 12:03 am

Yeah i know i started young!!! lol 9 yrs old oh my god!!!
14 is more sensible age really than 9 yrs old!!
But Hey it all part of life experience eh??
shz
Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Postby Bubble » Sun Feb 16, 2003 6:37 pm

Thats very true......
Nuff Love
*Donna*
xxxxx
Bubble
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture

hmm

Postby Daftness2k3 » Sun Feb 16, 2003 6:57 pm

the link is an interesting read. *Tattoo's it onto my wrist*
Daftness2k3
Familiar Face
Familiar Face

kissing

Postby KoRn_Freak » Fri Mar 07, 2003 10:12 pm

There's no technique you need to follow: it's one of the easiest things you learn to do by your second, seriously! Try not to freak out, keep calm and cool. Run your tongue over your lips lightly; you don't want to kiss like a dry sponge, make sure your breath's fresh (stale breath is AWFUL for both people) and just go with the flow: follow what your intuition tells you. After you feel comfortable with your first kiss, you can try things like lip biting. But don't let people pressure you into your first kiss: it's one hell of an easy skill to acquire. The more practice you get, the better you kiss! I had my first kiss when I was 13 so there really isn't much need to panic about being 14.
KoRn_Freak
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture

Postby Enigma » Mon Mar 24, 2003 2:20 am

Enigma
Taken Root
Taken Root

the cringe thingy

Postby Sheffieldtyke » Sat Mar 29, 2003 11:16 pm

(i am male) Right ths minght sound relly strange but i am 14 and never have kissd anyone before so i understnd wat you mean ........................................................... Ivenever realy tried before but i seriously want to
Sheffiled is truly gods country
Sheffieldtyke
Just Landed
Just Landed

Postby Enigma » Sun Mar 30, 2003 5:12 pm

It doesn't sound strange at all!

Give things time to happen, and eventually they will...
Enigma
Taken Root
Taken Root

Re: kissing cringe- please help

Postby cheekygal » Mon Jun 02, 2003 5:01 pm

sugar wrote:i no this might sound weird but i am 14 and never kissed a boy b4 as i am to scared, i dont know wot to do, i have been asked out by boys i fancy but i say no coz of my kissing fear and now i feel lonely as my mates all have boys :cry: how exactly do you kiss?
very embarassed :oops:

hi sugar! im 14 and worry about EXACTLY the same thing! wich dont help my mates are now doing things more advanced :-? ! neways really dont worry about it what i do is go to a disco and get off with someone you dont know! i have got on boys befor and thankfully they havnt said anything about my kising but the quicker you get started the more practise therefor the better you get!
cheekygal
Just Landed
Just Landed

Re: kissing

Postby cheekygal » Mon Jun 02, 2003 5:04 pm

KoRn_Freak wrote:There's no technique you need to follow: it's one of the easiest things you learn to do by your second, seriously! Try not to freak out, keep calm and cool. Run your tongue over your lips lightly; you don't want to kiss like a dry sponge, make sure your breath's fresh (stale breath is AWFUL for both people) and just go with the flow: follow what your intuition tells you. After you feel comfortable with your first kiss, you can try things like lip biting. But don't let people pressure you into your first kiss: it's one hell of an easy skill to acquire. The more practice you get, the better you kiss! I had my first kiss when I was 13 so there really isn't much need to panic about being 14.

yes so true i woz really young and i have 2 admit im still abit :-? if u think about it how did every1 else learn how 2 kiss? and the person u kiss also might b worried about it honestly there is nothing to it so give it ago!
cheekygal
Just Landed
Just Landed

Next

Return to Under 16s