kissing cringe- please help

For any problem to do with being 16 or under.
Forum rules
NEW USERS HAVE TO WAIT FOR THEIR FIRST POSTS TO BE APPROVED BY AN ADMINISTRATOR. Rules | Essential Information | FAQ | Support | Twitter

Postby Xx_I_Luv_U_xX » Fri Jun 06, 2003 10:04 pm

i hav been goin out wit my boyf 4 a year. i have only kissed him ONCE!! but it waz just a pec. just follow him and do wat cums naturally!! so i kinda now how ya feel!
Xx_I_Luv_U_xX
Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

got me thinkin.....

Postby missperfect » Sun Jul 13, 2003 9:50 pm

lol, k ppl, 15 here n nowhere near a first kiss! not cos no1s asked me, but im one of those crazyyyyyy first time special kinda gyal........ (not much fun eh?)

now with all u stressin out over sumthin i havent thought abt much u got me thinkin n all :-? !!!!!! way to go!!!

only messin, take my advice (which is odd cos i have NO experience on this topic) be sure abt wat ur doing. Once you know that it is wat u want to do the rest will just come to you.

k now, i think i shud go but im like sooooo addicted to my comp screen...... lol hmm thats probably a problem i shud see sum1 abt.

missperfect
missperfect

Postby cutie_in_black » Fri Jul 18, 2003 5:54 pm

just relax! i was 14 when i had my first kiss! i dont think that its how u do it its just plucking up the currage to!! lol! but if you follow him then youll be fine! when then moment comes itll be great! :D
cutie_in_black
Just Landed
Just Landed

Postby janvb » Sun Dec 28, 2003 3:15 pm

FOLLOW HIS LEAD AND ENJOY > try not to pull away 2 many times cus that will annoy him lol JUST DONT BE NERVOUS IT IS NOT A BIG DEAL :D

Post edited by Enigma on 28 December 2003.
janvb
Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Postby cheese100 » Sun Dec 28, 2003 8:17 pm

hi,
You should not worry about kissing boys because its just natural and you shouldnt let relationships go because of it.Whatever happens between people happen so dont worry.cheese xx
cheese100
Familiar Face
Familiar Face

Postby dazed_bubble » Sat Jan 17, 2004 1:08 am

I was just like you, I was sooooo worried about my first kiss. I was 14 nearly 15, and the guy was 17, so I was thinkin he'd be really experienced! I thought my first one was a bit strange, but by the second we seemed to snog for hours on end lol... ummm anyway yeah don't worry about it!

And reading this has surprised me, so many people were 14 when they had their first kiss, I used to think people were usually younger than that and I thought I was weird :p
dazed_bubble
Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Postby emma14714 » Sat Jan 17, 2004 10:40 pm

same here, my first snog was with a 18 year old, i was 14. its not a big deal at all, please don't worry. its not neccessary. it seems to come naturally. You really should snog your bf, it makes you feel al warm inside :) i miss my ex :( dont lose himm [-X
Love emma
xxx
emma14714
Just Landed
Just Landed

Postby tsar_angel » Sun Jan 18, 2004 5:11 pm

im excatly the same im glad theres more than just me with the same problem!!!! [-o<
tsar_angel
Just Landed
Just Landed

Re: kissing cringe- please help

Postby bubbaloo1232002 » Mon Mar 22, 2004 6:32 pm

sugar wrote:i no this might sound weird but i am 14 and never kissed a boy b4 as i am to scared, i dont know wot to do, i have been asked out by boys i fancy but i say no coz of my kissing fear and now i feel lonely as my mates all have boys :cry: how exactly do you kiss?
very embarassed :oops:

well wen u first kiss just go with the flo believe me my first time was wiv a random guy its easyier then
bubbaloo1232002
Just Landed
Just Landed

kk ave fun

Postby clairesophieemma » Tue Apr 13, 2004 6:54 pm

Tilt your head to one side and stick your tongue in. When it actually happens it all comes naturally. Afterwards you can't really remember what happened because it came naturally.

Post edited by Enigma on 13 April 2004: swearing is not allowed and please note this a forum and not a text message!
clairesophieemma
Just Landed
Just Landed

Postby madcow » Sat Dec 18, 2004 7:00 pm

hey guys..first post..here goes :p
ok, i had my first kiss just before my 13th birthday.
People always say it just happens naturally, and before the first one your like whatever, but it really does! Just be gentle, and dont cram your tongue in, just follow there lead and make sure your head doesnt bang theires!!
Be crazy for love and crazy for meeeeeeeee
madcow
Familiar Face
Familiar Face

Postby lilessexgal » Sun Dec 19, 2004 3:43 pm

just don't worry about it! i can remember me having my first kiss! i got dared to do it lol and i was going in to panic mode but once i got to doing it i thought wow its actually really easy! so just relax and enjoy!
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/]
[/url]
lilessexgal
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Postby Rock_Queen » Sun Dec 19, 2004 5:17 pm

how about kissing in a cinema, its nice and dark so you dont need to worry about pulling a funny face when you go to smooch :lol:
Rock_Queen
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture

Postby luvva » Sun Dec 19, 2004 9:58 pm

lol...good idea! Think I'd be too worried about hitting heads then or something...maybe it wouldn't be that dark though...hmm lol. #-o
luvva
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

reply to how to kiss a guy

Postby johfow00 » Mon Dec 20, 2004 11:47 am

dont worry about kissing him! its all about the moment really, but if you go for a slow kiss first and see how it moves on... most girls practice on their hand/eachother to practice when their younger.

If you see programs of people kissing, pay attention and pck up a few tips. but dont worry about it, guys are generally worse kissers than girls so yu have nothin to worry about
johfow00
Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

PreviousNext

Return to Under 16s