I'm pregnant, what do I do?

For any problem to do with being 16 or under.
Forum rules
NEW USERS HAVE TO WAIT FOR THEIR FIRST POSTS TO BE APPROVED BY AN ADMINISTRATOR. Rules | Essential Information | FAQ | Support | Twitter

Postby BABYLOVE » Sun Apr 27, 2003 5:56 pm

Hi everyone,
Just thought I would post a quick note just to let you all know how we're (me & bump) are doing.
Well I have 6 weeks to go so I am starting to freak out a little as i will now be bringing up my baby as a single parent as Matt has now abandonded us,he moved up country 7 his Mum won't give me his address to let him know how I am doing etc.As she thinks I trapping him into something he doesn't want! :(
My parents have now done a complete "U" turn & are really protective about what people think etc. They want to help me bring up my baby but I think they are just doing it out of guilt.
That's about it for now.
Babylove :wink: :roll:
BABYLOVE
Just Landed
Just Landed

Postby Gollumsgirl » Sun Apr 27, 2003 6:01 pm

I know this sounds horrible to say but you are probably best without your b/f as he sounds like a wimp doing a runner when he should be there to support you even if it was only as a friend.
I aspect your parents are only doing what they thinks best & not what you think is out of guilt.They probably decided that they should stand by you as you are still young & you need all the support that you can get so don't knock it!
Gollumsgirl 8)
Gollumsgirl
Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Postby BABY LOVE » Mon Apr 28, 2003 4:40 pm

Thanks Gollumsgirl I know you are right. But it's hard to try & think badly of Matt as I love him so much. Or that's what I think it is. Can I truely love some1 that treats me so badly or is it just lust?
Babylove :-?
BABY LOVE
Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Postby Bubble » Mon Apr 28, 2003 6:22 pm

I think you can love someone despite how they treat you. Its just something you feel for someone, sometimes a habit.
Nuff Love
*Donna*
xxxxx
Bubble
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture

Postby Gollumsgirl » Mon May 05, 2003 4:50 pm

I have found out that Love is such a strong emotion you just can't seem to control it!
I certainly don't agree with the way he has treated you but you are young so give yourself time to move on & you will learn from this experience.
Gollumsgirl 8)
Gollumsgirl
Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Postby rachel green » Mon May 05, 2003 5:33 pm

hi baby love
hows things going - not too good i see. wot about your aunt who u moved in with can u not talk to her and ask her for help with the baby, it sounds to me that your mum and dad are embaressed about wot u did and are trying to keep up appearances. wot they dont realise is that you are going to need them 110% and if they cant help you, you need to be strong and show the world, your parents and your on/off boyf that you can do it will be hard at first but i promise you the benefits will pay off. you will have a child that will love u no matter wot, they wont care wot any one says about you they wont talk about u behind your back like your boyf does and they will think you are the greatest person in the world. believe me i am talking through expierience. i wish u all the luck in the world babylove, if u need any more help post me a reply.

rachel xxx :D
rachel green
Just Landed
Just Landed

Postby danielle » Tue May 06, 2003 10:04 am

i dont think ur parents are doing it out of guilt i thinks it is cus of love that the r helping u and i think that u r very mature for ur age as u r taking responsiblity for ur actions and not running away from them.
GOOD LUCK1 :P
ALL FOR FUN AND FUN FOR ALL
danielle
Familiar Face
Familiar Face

Postby BABY LOVE » Sat May 10, 2003 3:37 pm

I know this sounds really stupid but the last few days I have been feeling Scared & nervous as i've only got 4 weeks & 2 days untill I am due & I'm just worried that I wil make a terrible mother & screw this baby's life up worse than I have my own!
Just last minute nerves expect!
I haven't heard Matt since he left 4 weeks ago.But I am getting used to the idea of being a single parent. My aunt (who I went to live with) has said that once I go back to school after the summer holidays she will look after my baby as she doesn't work. So I don't have to worry about my education.
Just a quick question is it normal for a baby to not move alot in the up coming weeks of labour? I only ask baby isn't moving hasn't been moving as much as he/she was! :-?
Baby love :wink:
BABY LOVE
Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Postby Gollumsgirl » Sat May 10, 2003 6:33 pm

Baby Love if you are really worried about your baby not moving alot ring your mid wife or go to A&E.
This happened to me during the last few weeks of both my pregnancy's I was told this is due to the baby growing tired & restless. So there's probably nothing to worry about but I were you I'd get it checked just in case as neither of us are professionals!
On your other matter like I said before you are probably better of witout matt. If he does try to get in contact after you've had your baby try to not get involved romantically with him (harder said then done!).If you are going to get involved with each other again make sure it's just for money for your baby & nothing else.
That's the least he could do!
Gollumsgirlx :wink:
Gollumsgirl
Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Postby Summer » Mon May 12, 2003 3:23 pm

WOW!!! I have just your problem/story & I think it's very brave of you to be having a baby at 14!
I know when I fell pregnant at 17 I thought that was scary but it sound as scary as what you are going through!
And as for the father of your baby he sounds like a right Loser & you are probably best without him (like i can talk!).
Take Care.
Summer :cry:

P.S I hope you have been checked out with your latest problem (bump not moving alot!) as it might be something & nothing but you never know!
If I don't care about myself,who else will?
Summer
Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Postby Jupiter » Wed May 21, 2003 10:49 pm

whats the name of the father is it mark or matt just wondering. is the baby ok?? let us know :wink:
Jupiter
Familiar Face
Familiar Face

Postby Xx_I_Luv_U_xX » Tue Jul 15, 2003 4:38 pm

Hey! just read ur problem and U ARE SO BRAVE!! i am only ur age and i cant imagine how i wud cope!! by the way mark sounds like a total LOSER and a JERK so dont start goin out wit him again (i suppose i cant tell u wat 2 do, sorry!). hav u had the baby yet? is everything fine?
Xx_I_Luv_U_xX
Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Postby colette » Thu Sep 11, 2003 4:42 pm

if youre bf loves u that much he will stand by u .Im sure youre mum and dad will be mad at first but its your life and its not change how they feel 4 u i mean they ay be hurt 4 u lyin but im sure they would be proud of u for having the guts 2 tell them :D
colette
Just Landed
Just Landed

Previous

Return to Under 16s