not motivated with college anymore...

For any problem to do with being 16 or under.
Forum rules
NEW USERS HAVE TO WAIT FOR THEIR FIRST POSTS TO BE APPROVED BY AN ADMINISTRATOR. Rules | Essential Information | FAQ | Support | Twitter

not motivated with college anymore...

Postby nothings_shocking » Sat Apr 22, 2006 7:57 pm

Hi,
I only have 5-8 weeks left at college and i still have assignments to do but i am just not motivated to do them.

I just feel like i have had enough of college now and that i want to get on with my life.

How can i motivate myself back into my college work as i want to pass but i am now unsure i will?

x x x
nothings_shocking
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Postby Bexical » Sat Apr 22, 2006 9:15 pm

Oh how i know how you feel hun im in exactly the same postition as you at the moment, im in my final year so it all counts. The way im looking at it now is if i can get them all done then the sooner i finish that makes me so motivated to just get on and get htem done. Good luck hun
Bexical
Familiar Face
Familiar Face

Postby xgemma86x » Sat Apr 22, 2006 9:19 pm

I know exactly how you feel :( But im currently in my 4th year of college and I have 1 more year left!!! Feel like I have been there too long and am not motivated to do assignments or anything. Just keep reminding yourself that you aint got long left and it'll fly-by.
xgemma86x
Familiar Face
Familiar Face

Postby nothings_shocking » Sat Apr 22, 2006 9:45 pm

There just seems so much to do in such a short space of time....
just feel bogged right down and drained...
i've just had 2 weeks for Easter holidays but still feels like i need longer. Just wanting everything to be over. Still unsure that i am going to pass...
Anyway of getting my mind into not so lazy mode?
x x x
nothings_shocking
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Postby Kurly_K » Sun Apr 23, 2006 1:59 am

juat dont fo them college an juni an school sux. waste of time in my opinion, everythin is
Somebody loves you.
Somebody admires your strength.
Kurly_K
Familiar Face
Familiar Face

Postby luvva » Sun Apr 23, 2006 10:05 pm

I feel exactly the same as you at the moment. I'm in my first year, it's gone so quick, can't believe I've got to pick a uni soon!

I've hardly done any work this easter...The only thing I put any real effort in to was a presentation and that's only because I don't want to let my group down.

I'm trying to concentrate on what I'll achieve at the end of it all. I want A's and even If I don't get them (I won't! :lol:) I want to know that I've tried my best or I'd regret it. If I'm going to go to college...I must as well try my best or there isn't much point.

Try to arrange a revision/work schedule, give yourself breaks and treats and really try to stick to it. I know it's hard, especially when you don't feel motivated at all but it'll be worth it in the end!
luvva
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Postby Honey_Bunny » Tue Apr 25, 2006 10:01 am

Yeah i feel exacually the same!!! That is why i'm on this site cos i really can't be bothered to do any work cos its so boring. I do the same thing day in day out, i just can't wait till i finish and get a full-time job. I'm so sick of education!!!
Honey_Bunny
Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Return to Under 16s