I CANT WORK OUT MY MIND

For any problem to do with being 16 or under.
Forum rules
NEW USERS HAVE TO WAIT FOR THEIR FIRST POSTS TO BE APPROVED BY AN ADMINISTRATOR. Rules | Essential Information | FAQ | Support | Twitter

I CANT WORK OUT MY MIND

Postby waspie » Wed Aug 02, 2006 5:48 pm

dfgdfh
Last edited by waspie on Sun May 13, 2007 7:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
waspie
Just Landed
Just Landed

Postby Squeak » Mon Aug 07, 2006 3:42 pm

Hi Waspie,

Really sorry to read of your experience with your dad. It must have been so hard for you to deal with at such a young age.

I think if you decide to speak to your mum's friend, the last thing on her mind would be the thought that you were being self absorbed. She will only be concerned for your wellbeing, and would try to help. We all need someone to be there for us once in a while. I honestly think she'd feel honoured that you trust her enough to want to open up your feelings to her.

If you could call or text her, and ask if she has time to give you some advice about a problem you are having I'm sure she'll be there for you to talk to.

The very best of luck to you. I hope that you feel able to speak to her, and that it helps you resolve some of the issues from your childhood.

All the best hun,
Squeak x

Squeak
One of the Crowd
One of the Crowd

Postby JennaXXX » Wed Aug 16, 2006 11:09 am

You just need to be brave and ask if you can chat to her about things that are on your mind. I am sure you will feel a lot better once you have confided in someone. xxx
Whatever life throws at you, smile, hold your head up high and be the best you can possibly be.
JennaXXX
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Return to Under 16s