help i feel so horny all the time!

For any problem to do with being 16 or under.
Forum rules
NEW USERS HAVE TO WAIT FOR THEIR FIRST POSTS TO BE APPROVED BY AN ADMINISTRATOR. Rules | Essential Information | FAQ | Support | Twitter

help i feel so horny all the time!

Postby pasta4lunch » Thu Mar 20, 2003 8:19 pm

i dont know if ne1 else is having the same prob as me, but just recently i have been feeling desperate for a boyfriend .....like so alone! I have had loads of boyfriends before, but now it seems like i wanna shag every boy i see! My last b/f dumped me at xmas :cry: ! We were going out for a year and a half. It took me ages to get over him. We were sleeping together too.
Please help...i feel so horny all the time i am going mad!
:roll:
pasta4lunch
Just Landed
Just Landed

Postby DHa » Fri Mar 21, 2003 6:50 pm

im a typical lad n im always horny (i woz tryin 2 get my bird 2 have sex in skul 2day!) but u sound ded like her were always on n off but the last serious break up woz b4 xmas
i woz a lowly virgin b4 i met her. iv shagd 2 other girls but shes amazin so do wot we do
av a relationship based on sex and the rest will follow
DHa
Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Postby Enigma » Fri Mar 21, 2003 11:16 pm

More like typical idiot.

This is a public forum where you are supposed to provide helpful feedback - telling us about your sexual antics is far from that.
Enigma
Taken Root
Taken Root

Postby KoRn_Freak » Sun Mar 23, 2003 12:25 am

To DHa: You really need to wake up to the real world, if not grow up to see that the strongest relationships are built on friendship, trust and compassion. Sex shouldn't even be an issue until both people are comfortable in a relationship. Even then you don't jump right into the deep end and go for the gold, you're meant to work at it. Sex is based entirely on trust and love, that's why you learn to earn someone's trust and build up to one of the most dramatic things in life, especially if it's someone's first time.

Horny little boys should be taught the what the real world of a relationship's like, because in the end when you've got to step up to the plate, you'll get striked out three times before you even get to bat. You won't be able to take the heat when your other half wants more than sex. You won't know what the hell to do.
KoRn_Freak
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture

Postby DHa » Mon Mar 24, 2003 5:31 pm

woteva my now x bird as been flirtin like mental since she woz 13 shes a slut she went from virgin 2 avin shagd 3 lads in 8 mnths
DHa
Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Postby smile » Mon Mar 24, 2003 6:03 pm

... and why would we want to know that??? :-? What help does that give pasta4lunch with her problem? I sure would like to know...
When you reach for the stars, you may not quite get them, but you won't come up with a handful of mud either.

Just remember to keep smiling!
smile
Taken Root
Taken Root

Postby KoRn_Freak » Mon Mar 24, 2003 7:20 pm

To DHa: You have some nerve calling your ex a slut. From what I've read from some of your posts, you're the biggest slut I've ever encountered.

That actually brings up a good point: How come is it everytime a girl sleeps with a lad who has a reputation for sleeping around with random people, the girl gets called the slut? That's just totally sexist.

To past4lunch: If you're feeling horny, I wouldn't recommend finding a lad and sleeping with him, that's the daftest thing you can do lol. Instead, try and find a new hobby to occupy yourself and take your mind off things. Oh and another piece of advice: I wouldn't take any notice of what ditsy DHa has to say :lol:
KoRn_Freak
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture

Postby Enigma » Mon Mar 24, 2003 8:08 pm

Okay - enough is enough.
Enigma
Taken Root
Taken Root

Return to Under 16s