New Years Resolutions

This area is for general aimless chit chat.
Forum rules
NEW USERS HAVE TO WAIT FOR THEIR FIRST POSTS TO BE APPROVED BY AN ADMINISTRATOR. Rules | Essential Information | FAQ | Support | Twitter

Postby Pwif » Thu Jan 11, 2007 7:29 am

Jess,
That's great news. Just take one day at a time, and I'm sure you'll succeed. You've been through a lot of changes in the past year, but I'm sure you will be fine now. If you waver at any time, pop on PP for some cheering up. :P

Good luck to everyone else with their New Year's resolutions.
Live life to the full
Pwif
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Postby Moose » Sun Jan 21, 2007 3:40 pm

Moose wrote: 1. I'm going to tell my parents about my sexuality - yes, I really am this time. I've told loads of people I'm going to do it in the new year, and I really am. Putting it on here means I really do have to do it, because I'll be so embarrassed if I have to write in the resolutions for 2008 thread saying I still haven't done it.

Twenty one days into 2007, and I have done it. I told my parents today!
\:D/ :rainbow: \:D/ :rainbow: \:D/ :rainbow: \:D/ :rainbow: \:D/ :rainbow: \:D/ :rainbow: \:D/ :rainbow: \:D/ :rainbow: \:D/ :rainbow:
Moose
Taken Root
Taken Root

Postby PurePurple » Sun Jan 21, 2007 4:46 pm

Woo!
Congrats Moose!

If you don't mind me asking what's your sexuality? :oops: :oops:
PurePurple
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Postby LME79 » Sun Jan 21, 2007 7:48 pm

Moose wrote:
Moose wrote: 1. I'm going to tell my parents about my sexuality - yes, I really am this time. I've told loads of people I'm going to do it in the new year, and I really am. Putting it on here means I really do have to do it, because I'll be so embarrassed if I have to write in the resolutions for 2008 thread saying I still haven't done it.

\:D/ :rainbow: \:D/ :rainbow: \:D/ :rainbow: \:D/ :rainbow: \:D/ :rainbow: \:D/ :rainbow: \:D/ :rainbow: \:D/ :rainbow: \:D/ :rainbow:

Hope it all went well, Moose - well done! =D> \:D/
I want to be..a tree..
LME79

Postby chat noir » Sun Jan 21, 2007 8:18 pm

I want to lose 2 or 3 stone for my graduation in july, and stop letting people take advantage of me because I'm too nice to say no!
chat noir
Familiar Face
Familiar Face

Postby Pwif » Sun Jan 21, 2007 8:24 pm

lilmissespana wrote:
Moose wrote:

Hope it all went well, Moose - well done! =D> \:D/

Moose, really pleased that you've plucked up the courage. Your parents love you for who you are, not what your sexuality is. Well done. xxxx =D> :P
Live life to the full
Pwif
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Postby captainf » Tue Feb 06, 2007 8:41 pm

I didn't make any this year, but I just wondered how everyone else is getting on with theirs?
Remember how the runway lights looked one night long ago when you were lost and found your way, and how-you still dont know?
captainf
Long Term Lodger
Long Term Lodger

Postby brfc » Tue Feb 06, 2007 9:54 pm

well my new years resoloution of winning the lottery with evil edna is not going too plan. she is taking more tweaking than i imagined. :o got the job thing sorted found a new job as a security guard so one resoloution sorted. helping my pp friends with there problems is a on going resoloution which i hope is going well and my bits of advice is helping people.
brfc
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Postby chat noir » Fri Feb 16, 2007 12:57 am

I was doing well, having lost 9lbs out of my total of around 35, then I had a week at home and seem to have put most of it back on which is a mystery to me, especially as I was doing more exersize than usual. I feel rather disheartened now :cry: :cry:
chat noir
Familiar Face
Familiar Face

Postby Jess1234 » Fri Feb 16, 2007 4:32 am

Jess1234 wrote:my new years resolution is to beat self-harm and im determined to do it!

well i kinda broke this at the end of Jan but it doesnt mean im gonna give up trying!!
Jess1234
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture

Postby Pwif » Fri Feb 16, 2007 9:03 am

Jess1234 wrote:
Jess1234 wrote:my new years resolution is to beat self-harm and im determined to do it!

well i kinda broke this at the end of Jan but it doesnt mean im gonna give up trying!!

Jess,
You've done really well with your New Years resolution, and you should be proud of yourself. Don't worry about the odd slipup, because you know that you are getting a lot better. :P
Live life to the full
Pwif
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Postby peecee » Sat Feb 17, 2007 12:32 am

Jess, don't forget that when you come back to the UK, you and I are going to have a marshmallow party! :P We MIGHT let pwif come, even though she'll only allow us to eat mashed potato, rather than i** c****m... :cry: You're doing very well, young 'un, and don't forget it.

Chat Noir, I'm sure I've put on 9 lbs this week, stop worrying! :roll: You've done fantastically well; going home always puts weight on :P (seriously! You relax, eat more - you can't really say no :) ), but don't forget that your exercise is building up your muscle too. I know this is true - every time I get off my butt and go to the freezer for more *mashed potato*, I put weight on - it MUST be the exercise that's doing it... :o :P
Shine your light and let the whole world see.
peecee
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby chat noir » Sat Feb 17, 2007 2:01 am

peecee wrote:Jess, don't forget that when you come back to the UK, you and I are going to have a marshmallow party! :P We MIGHT let pwif come, even though she'll only allow us to eat mashed potato, rather than i** c****m... :cry: You're doing very well, young 'un, and don't forget it.

Chat Noir, I'm sure I've put on 9 lbs this week, stop worrying! :roll: You've done fantastically well; going home always puts weight on :P (seriously! You relax, eat more - you can't really say no :) ), but don't forget that your exercise is building up your muscle too. I know this is true - every time I get off my butt and go to the freezer for more *mashed potato*, I put weight on - it MUST be the exercise that's doing it... :o :P
its terrible - I thought I was doing sooo well, and my appetite was still tiny from when I was ill when I went home and I was doing loads of walking up hills and babysitting (pushing a pram) when I was there, but I was also eating quite a lot of bad things, so I guess that's where I went wrong...sigh.
Ill weigh myself monday and then be able to start again from there.
chat noir
Familiar Face
Familiar Face

Postby brfc » Tue Jan 01, 2008 1:29 am

bump! happy 2008! so whats ur new years resolution? :D
brfc
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Postby silver tree » Wed Jan 02, 2008 9:59 am

Well I did give up smoking in 2007 so that worked. This year I am going to do regular exercise (and try different types) and join an art class. I am also going to do more talking about things calmly and less bottling up and exploding!

Anyone else?
Ladies and gentlemen we are floating in space...
silver tree
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture

PreviousNext

Return to Chit Chat