Ambition in the making

This area is for general aimless chit chat.
Forum rules
NEW USERS HAVE TO WAIT FOR THEIR FIRST POSTS TO BE APPROVED BY AN ADMINISTRATOR. Rules | Essential Information | FAQ | Support | Twitter

Ambition in the making

Postby Ogadai » Tue Jun 03, 2008 10:56 am

anyone ever had, or still have, a real ambition in life. you know, sensible ambitions, not winning the lottery, although that would be good, but i mean things like going somewhere, doing something. heck, even being with someone like me. altough that may take some time, but that's a different story.

one of my ambitions is to be a writer, anyone ever trie it? i just handed in my original writing coursework and she said it was outstanding! maybe i was destined to be one, we'll just have to wait and see.
Time. Time is an artificial construct. An arbitrary system based on the idea that events occur in a linear direction at all times. Always forward, never back. Is the concept of time correct? Is time relevant?
Ogadai
Familiar Face
Familiar Face

Postby Bel Bel » Tue Jun 03, 2008 11:43 am

thats brilliant ogadai - persue that dream it sounds like you have the talent for it

I have just always wanted to be happy and comfortable and I have finally got to that stage of life after many struggles and obstacles. My ambition now is it stays that way. It would be nice to have a yacht and a ferrari but hey we can't have it all.
Life is for living so live it to the fullest

Cheap Pandora Charms UK

Bel Bel
Fully Fledged Flatmate
Fully Fledged Flatmate

Postby morris mouse » Tue Jun 03, 2008 2:36 pm

Ogadai wrote: Anyone ever had, or still have, a real ambition in life.

Hello,"Ogadai"

Welcome to "Problem Pages" & many thanks for your post :D
You sound so very much of an outgoing type of person!!

Good on you!! :D :D [and all the best in your chosen
career :)]

I've had an ambition,in that I went to college [and studied hard for 3
years and got my ECDL] European Computer Driving Licience :D
ImageImage
morris mouse
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture

Postby captainf » Tue Jun 03, 2008 4:10 pm

Well done. Keep at it and eventually you will be successful.

My ambition, since the age of 2, was to become an airline pilot. I currently fly light aircraft and will go on to the commercial flying in a few years time. :)
Remember how the runway lights looked one night long ago when you were lost and found your way, and how-you still dont know?
captainf
Long Term Lodger
Long Term Lodger

Postby Rock_Queen » Fri Jun 06, 2008 5:58 pm

My main ambition is to make myself a household name! I'm nearly there, i blagged Johnny Borrells number the other day... now i just have to think of a water tight plan to make him believe that we shared an amazing passionate night and that we're destined to be the next power couple.....

Failing that, to survive uni :-?
Rock_Queen
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture

Postby fairy of darkness » Sat Jun 07, 2008 10:25 pm

I want to reach a point of blissful happiness
Thats my ambition
Just gotta work out how to get it now :P
x
Constantly moving
fairy of darkness
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture

Postby Ogadai » Sun Jun 08, 2008 12:47 am

well, more sensible than i was expecting! thanks for the compliments but i am becoming more outgoing, ever since Jan 11th, which i'm not going to go into incase i get depressed, i've been talking to people more and all that stuff. i'm even beginning to speak up in class which seems a miracle compared to my old self. i find it a real shame none of you know me in person: 1.because you'd be great supporters and 2.because you'd be able to see how far i've come since i moved to where i am now.
keep those dreams coming!
Time. Time is an artificial construct. An arbitrary system based on the idea that events occur in a linear direction at all times. Always forward, never back. Is the concept of time correct? Is time relevant?
Ogadai
Familiar Face
Familiar Face

Postby Bel Bel » Mon Jun 09, 2008 12:19 pm

your post show how far you've come Ogadai - keep it up you can only benefit from your new outlook :D
Life is for living so live it to the fullest

Cheap Pandora Charms UK

Bel Bel
Fully Fledged Flatmate
Fully Fledged Flatmate

Re: Ambition in the making

Postby Ogadai » Mon Feb 23, 2009 5:07 pm

It's been a while since i last came on here and so much has changed and since it's mainly about dreams i thought here would be a good place to put it :lol: ... i would give you the short version but i feel so alive right now that i just can't shorten it at all...

To begin with... the least best news (it's all good just so you know) i had a college interview at the Bournemouth and Poole College (in Bournemouth... duh!) and got offered a place on the spot, there and then! :D
I swear it was my predicted straight As and an A* that finally did it :lol:

Also, two days and four months ago i began a long distance relationship without even seeing the girl, everyone was pretty strict with it saying it won't go anywhere and she's probly some pervert but i knew she wasn't and now i have proof :D on our 4 month...verssary (if you know what i mean) ... she came down to meet me at last and she was all nervous becuase she was afraid i wouldn't like her but we'd built up such a strong connection, despite the dstance and what people said, and i simply fell in love on sight! She's 2 years younger than me but roughly the same he[size=85][/size]ight which i love (although there's nothing about her i don't love) she's the most perfect young lady i've ever met in my life and we both have the same dream now (i'll mention it towards the end).
But that first kiss i'll remember forever, both of us were... [i]virgins in kissing [/i]so to speak :roll: ... but i just felt that we had to sooner or later and it was practically a movie scene. she was sat with her head on my shoulder and i lifted her head up by the chin and kissed her quickly, just a little peck, and i thought... is that it :o ... but then she suddenly grappled her arms round me a pulled my face on hers and it was just so brilliant, i can't explain it so don't ask me to :roll: :lol:
Now i know that i truly love her and her beautiful eyes and her wonderful smile... but the best thing about it is that she's all [b]MINE[/b]! 8)
As i said earlier we both have the same dream now that we've finally met... and i know it's early but there's plenty of talk of wedding bells going on... and i just can't wait till we do finally say 'I do' [-o<

again sorry it's a bit long, i should of put it up in little bits really but there we go :lol:
Ogadai
Familiar Face
Familiar Face

Postby rufio89 » Mon Feb 23, 2009 5:25 pm

aww well i hope it works out for you 2!
rufio89
Taken Root
Taken Root

Postby dipsydoodlenoodle » Tue Feb 24, 2009 9:34 am

Glad you are happy Ogadai :)
A hug is a great gift, one size fits all.
dipsydoodlenoodle
Long Term Lodger
Long Term Lodger

Postby HappyGoLucky » Tue Feb 24, 2009 3:37 pm

Aww, great to hear all that great news Ogadai. :)
Life is like a box of chocolates... you never know what you're gonna get!
HappyGoLucky
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture

Return to Chit Chat