Is it just me...

This area is for general aimless chit chat.
Forum rules
NEW USERS HAVE TO WAIT FOR THEIR FIRST POSTS TO BE APPROVED BY AN ADMINISTRATOR. Rules | Essential Information | FAQ | Support | Twitter

Re: Is it just me...

Postby rufio89 » Tue Jul 14, 2009 1:43 pm

You can ramble at me RagDoll, I have some work to do, but I just cant focus today, I'm not feeling well and I just want to go to bed. booooo
rufio89
Taken Root
Taken Root

Postby RagDoll » Tue Jul 14, 2009 1:59 pm

Hello Rufio!! :D haha

It's rubbish you're not feeling well - do you just feel all spaced out and stuff? (I read your other post about your sleep).

Where are all the problems recently? There don't seem to be many posted these days. Perhaps everyone but me is super-busy at work!

Have you got plans to see the guy you're dating again then?
We don’t see things the way they are; we see things the way we are
RagDoll
Taken Root
Taken Root

Postby rufio89 » Tue Jul 14, 2009 2:30 pm

Yeah, I'm not feeling quite so spacey as I was this morning, but I am just exhausted, I feel like I've not slept for about a week.

I'm never sure if there's fewer problems or whether Im just more bored and therefore checking more obsessively.

Urrm, I will see him again, I think. Me and a group of friends are going out on Friday, and I've invited him along. He replied last night saying "yeah that sounds like a plan :) just out in Notts?" and then he texted me this morning saying "I should be up for Friday depending how much I get paid", and I said "ok, well it'll be good to see you if you can come out, when will you know?" and he's just replied saying "I get paid on Friday but it's holiday pay so not sure how much I'm getting", so he's sort of sounding less keen about it, but I'm probably just reading into it.

I've been freaking out a bit the past couple of days because he's been texting me a LOT less, like we've sent like 150 messages in a week, and the past 2 days I've had 5 altogether, but he did say "Im having to save credit until weds when I get my free texts, it's txtin you thats done it! lol" and "ahh im running out of credit, i only topped it up 2 days ago lol"

So I dunno. I'm probably massivley over-obsessing about it... But I'm not sure. agh. lol.
rufio89
Taken Root
Taken Root

Postby RagDoll » Tue Jul 14, 2009 2:41 pm

That doesn't sound good.

Yeh, that's a point, I'm not sure which it is really. Though I am often bored at work and I've still noted a difference.

It sounds like he might have some concerns about money at the moment (the two things you've mentioned could both easily be down to a lack of cash) so I would try and not read into it too much at the moment.
We don’t see things the way they are; we see things the way we are
RagDoll
Taken Root
Taken Root

Postby rufio89 » Tue Jul 14, 2009 2:50 pm

Yeah I dont know why I'm obsessing so much anyway to be honest. I do like him, but if it turns out he'd got bored or whatever, I wouldn't even be that upset about it, and yet I am completely obsessing. I think it's because I dont like this lack of control, or lack of knowing what's going on, I like to be the one where they want to hear from me.

Yeah, I know he doesnt earn a lot and he was worrying about money the other day, so maybe it is just that.

Well he said his free texts reset tomorrow so maybe tomorrow he'll be more talkative again, and if not, then I'll see if he comes out on Friday or not... or if he suggests doing something in between.
rufio89
Taken Root
Taken Root

Postby dipsydoodlenoodle » Mon Jul 20, 2009 12:45 pm

RagDoll wrote:I love mini-milks. Very child-like but I don't care :)

OMG me too, on hols we had yoghurt pot sized ice cream tubs on a trip and they tasted of mini-milks, I think I almost left my little pot spotless.
A hug is a great gift, one size fits all.
dipsydoodlenoodle
Long Term Lodger
Long Term Lodger

Previous

Return to Chit Chat