13 year old dad

This area is for general aimless chit chat.
Forum rules
NEW USERS HAVE TO WAIT FOR THEIR FIRST POSTS TO BE APPROVED BY AN ADMINISTRATOR. Rules | Essential Information | FAQ | Support | Twitter

Re: 13 year old dad

Postby ILoveChristmas » Tue Feb 24, 2009 12:35 pm

Weasley wrote:I don't mean to sound prude but I don't even think I would know how to make a baby at 13!

Absolutely, at 13 I hadn't even reached the stage of considering girlfriends, never mind sex, which was still some dark mystery for a few years yet.
Christmas to a child is the first terrible proof that to travel hopefully is better than to arrive. - Stephen Fry.

The reason we struggle with insecurity is because we compare our behind-the-scenes with everyone else’s highlight reel. — Steve Furtick
ILoveChristmas
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby I_AM_LEGEND » Tue Feb 24, 2009 12:42 pm

ILoveChristmas wrote:
Weasley wrote:I don't mean to sound prude but I don't even think I would know how to make a baby at 13!

Absolutely, at 13 I hadn't even reached the stage of considering girlfriends, never mind sex, which was still some dark mystery for a few years yet.

i know what you mean i was too busy playing football or playing computer games lol,
You know what, there's a ton of lore on unicorns too. In fact, I hear that they ride on silver moonbeams, and that they shoot rainbows out of their ass!
I_AM_LEGEND
Familiar Face
Familiar Face

Postby embop » Tue Feb 24, 2009 1:43 pm

yea some lads don't even know how to have a snog let alone full on sex. I had my 1st snog at about 12 or 13 so to think that this lad has actually gone all the way and managed to get some one pregnant at 13 Is shocking. and what is he going to so? it's not like he can go and live on his own, I bet he doesn't even wash his own clothes! and would he even be old enough for benefits?
Worrying is like a rocking chair. It gives you something to do but never gets you anywhere.
embop
Site Owner
Site Owner

Postby HappyGoLucky » Tue Feb 24, 2009 2:54 pm

I was shocked when I read the news! He looks wayy to young - I couldn't believe he was 13. He looks like he's 10! :o
Life is like a box of chocolates... you never know what you're gonna get!
HappyGoLucky
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture

Previous

Return to Chit Chat