This is a nice thread and i thought i would post something too, to cheer myself up.
1) I'm 25 (as of march) born and bred in somerset. Studied marine biology and then did a PhD in portsmouth, lived there for 6 years and made some of the best friends in my life.
2) I'm currently living in California working at my first postdoc. Its a scarey phase in my life and one of the scariest things I've done but i believe in no regrets so it had to be done. I have made some very nice friends and work on limb regeneration, which I'm very passionate about.
3) My friends from portsmouth call me oohh arrr..... hehe
4) From jan-march 09 i went traveling with some friends, we went to the US, NZ, Oz and thailand. I had the best time of my life and even though it cost me all of my savings it was worth it.
5) I'm not sure if i believe in god, I feel I'm more wiccan than any other religion but no longer practice. I think about getting back into it.
6) god or no god, i wish to live a moral life and be a good person, even if it makes me a marter.
7) I'm dyslexic!
I'm to trusting and open my heart too easily. This means more pain, but maybe it means more love too
9) if I start something i finish it, I start a course, book, film, relationship or anything. I keep trying. It takes me a long time to say ok its not worth it. Why i find letting relationships go difficult. I feel the need to make it work, so I'm not a failure i guess....
10) I LOVE muffins