Deodorant

This area is for general aimless chit chat.
Forum rules
NEW USERS HAVE TO WAIT FOR THEIR FIRST POSTS TO BE APPROVED BY AN ADMINISTRATOR. Rules | Essential Information | FAQ | Support | Twitter

Deodorant

Postby whoopsie » Thu Feb 26, 2009 1:47 pm

Is it just me, or does anyone else's deodorant take a day off occasionally? On Monday, I sprayed mine as normal (Sure for Woman, the one that supposedly doesn't leave white marks) and I found that during the day, the effects had worn off and I was a stinky. Why did my deodorant, that works normally every other day, decide to go on holiday I wonder? It's probably just me...
=^..^=
whoopsie
Familiar Face
Familiar Face

Re: Deodorant

Postby I_AM_LEGEND » Thu Feb 26, 2009 1:51 pm

no it happens to me occationallly too lol
its weird huh!
You know what, there's a ton of lore on unicorns too. In fact, I hear that they ride on silver moonbeams, and that they shoot rainbows out of their ass!
I_AM_LEGEND
Familiar Face
Familiar Face

Postby LemonJuice87 » Thu Feb 26, 2009 7:40 pm

I use the same one as you Whoopsie (It's on offer in Asda at the moment lol) And i found mine took a holiday on Tuesday.
In all fairness, after the problem i had Tuesday afternoon, i was worked up and going hot and cold. So perhaps thats why mine vanished. I probably sweated it all off or something lol.
You know you're a mum when the thought of food shopping alone becomes exciting.

When you and your significant other are having an argument, just take all of your clothes off during the spat and stand there. Something is bound to happen!! =]
LemonJuice87
Familiar Face
Familiar Face

Postby Bel Bel » Mon Mar 02, 2009 1:51 pm

I WAS TOLD ONCE IF YOUR GOT NO ARMPIT HAIR IT'S LESS LIKLEY TO HAPPEN, SO IF YOU HADN'T SHAVED MAYBE THATS IS
NOT SURE IF THIS IS TRUE AND HAVING NO ARMPIT GLANDS I DON'T SWEAT THERE - On caps :oops:
Life is for living so live it to the fullest

Cheap Pandora Charms UK

Bel Bel
Fully Fledged Flatmate
Fully Fledged Flatmate

Postby whoopsie » Mon Mar 02, 2009 2:02 pm

Hm.. I can't remember. Does that mean mens deodorant is supersonic then? (Except I_AM_LEGEND's!!)
=^..^=
whoopsie
Familiar Face
Familiar Face

Postby Bel Bel » Mon Mar 02, 2009 4:34 pm

well with men they always have hair and i was told mens deodrant is stronger so maybe that is why
actually i knew a really hippy type girl who never shaved her pits and she always had bo so that proves the theory :P
Life is for living so live it to the fullest

Cheap Pandora Charms UK

Bel Bel
Fully Fledged Flatmate
Fully Fledged Flatmate

Postby dipsydoodlenoodle » Tue Mar 03, 2009 9:53 am

Bel Bel wrote:actually i knew a really hippy type girl who never shaved her pits and she always had bo so that proves the theory :P

Maybe she was just generally dirty.

When I was little we once viewed a house owned by a hippy couple and their daughter - the house stunk and their "selling point" was We'll arrange a deal with you if you want to keep the carpets - the carpets were minging, they'd have stunk they were so dirty and full of holes - they also had a shed that they said we could bargain for - it was falling apart. Needless to say it was a short visit and suprisingly my parents didn't buy the house!
A hug is a great gift, one size fits all.
dipsydoodlenoodle
Long Term Lodger
Long Term Lodger

Return to Chit Chat