I'm silly... lol

This area is for general aimless chit chat.
Forum rules
NEW USERS HAVE TO WAIT FOR THEIR FIRST POSTS TO BE APPROVED BY AN ADMINISTRATOR. Rules | Essential Information | FAQ | Support | Twitter

I'm silly... lol

Postby rufio89 » Mon Mar 02, 2009 1:04 pm

Lol, I feel really silly.
My boyfriends friend is having a party next weekend, and the other day he said that they used to be really close and he used to see her all the time, then he accidently sent me a text meant for her saying he was really looking forward to the party and he was feeling all nostalgic about the past.

Anyway, I was thinking about that earlier, so I sent him an email saying "I was just thinking would you rather go to the party on your own, so you can spend more time with her and you dont need to worry about if I’m ok? I’m happy to go if you want me to, but if you dont, then that’s ok too".

and he replied, and the preview came up in the corner of my screen, so all you can see is the first like and he said "That’s brilliant, was hoping you would say that, that was the reason I sent you that message", and I didnt get a chance to look at the proper email for about 10 minutes as I had stuff to be doing, and I was getting myself all upset, not that he didnt want me there, but that he was being deliberatly manipulative to make me not go somewhere with him. But then I just read the whole email and it said

"That’s brilliant, was hoping you would say that, that was the reason I sent you that message, thanks for being so understanding ;o)

Of cause that was only a joke lol of cause I want you there, thanks for thinking like that but wouldn’t be the same if you weren’t there ;o)"

lol, now I feel really silly coz I was sat at my desk feeling all wounded, but actually he sent a really nice reply...

Message previews should not exist lol.
rufio89
Taken Root
Taken Root

Re: I'm silly... lol

Postby dipsydoodlenoodle » Mon Mar 02, 2009 1:10 pm

At least he wants you there which is good Ruth.

Wasn't it your weekend away last weekend? I had a feeling you'd said around the 28th but don't remember if you said Feb or March - if you went was it good? Did you both enjoy it?
A hug is a great gift, one size fits all.
dipsydoodlenoodle
Long Term Lodger
Long Term Lodger

Re: I'm silly... lol

Postby rufio89 » Mon Mar 02, 2009 1:19 pm

yeah I'm really pleased he wants me there, I'm never sure if he wants me there when he does stuff with his friends, or whether he just doesnt mind me being there, and now I know which is nice :)

Ah our weekend was LOVELY, it was SO relaxing, we were sickeningly coupley and loved-up and we had a lovely time :)
rufio89
Taken Root
Taken Root

Return to Chit Chat