Disneyland Paris

This area is for general aimless chit chat.
Forum rules
NEW USERS HAVE TO WAIT FOR THEIR FIRST POSTS TO BE APPROVED BY AN ADMINISTRATOR. Rules | Essential Information | FAQ | Support | Twitter

Disneyland Paris

Postby whoopsie » Mon Mar 02, 2009 2:20 pm

I'm going to Disneyland Paris on Sunday. I'm so excited. It's gradually building up, so by Saturday night, I don't think any of us are going to be able to sleep!!

Has anyone been in the last few years? I went in year 8 (1996!) and can barely remember it, but I'm sure it has changed massively since then. What are the best bits for 2 big kids and a 4 year old?
=^..^=
whoopsie
Familiar Face
Familiar Face

Re: Disneyland Paris

Postby Bel Bel » Mon Mar 02, 2009 4:32 pm

i took my daughter when she was 11, so six years ago
I have seen adverts on TV recently and they have made loads of changes since then, for the better , so have a great time :D
Life is for living so live it to the fullest

Cheap Pandora Charms UK

Bel Bel
Fully Fledged Flatmate
Fully Fledged Flatmate

Postby dipsydoodlenoodle » Tue Mar 03, 2009 9:50 am

I went 6 and 4 years ago; so not really recently.

You'll have to let me know how it is again; I'd suggested a trip there towards the end of the year with my boyfriend haha.
A hug is a great gift, one size fits all.
dipsydoodlenoodle
Long Term Lodger
Long Term Lodger

Postby Weasley » Tue Mar 03, 2009 1:31 pm

I went with my brother and dad when I was about 14 or 15 and it was my first time to France. We stayed in the Newport Bay hotel and it was very noisy! On our last night we were kept awake by screaming children in the hallways with their parents nowhere to be seen. I also remember it been very expensive, especially for food in the theme park. The weather was also very bad so overall I don't think I had a particulary good experience!
xxx :)
Weasley
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture

Postby Bel Bel » Tue Mar 03, 2009 5:44 pm

oh yes the food was really expensive and even the mc donalds was overpriced
once the buses stop it's not cheap to get out of the park to eat either so you may as well pay park prices
the fast foos places inside were the worst a slice of pizza was about £5 - total rip off
take some stuff with you for snacks i.e crisps, sweets etc to save a bit
Life is for living so live it to the fullest

Cheap Pandora Charms UK

Bel Bel
Fully Fledged Flatmate
Fully Fledged Flatmate

Postby whoopsie » Tue Mar 03, 2009 10:20 pm

I think we're gonna try to smuggle rolls and fruit out at breakfast. My dad went recently and that's what he told me to do!!
When I went before, it was with school and I didn't like anyone. It rained so bad I remember wringing out my socks!! The weather looks like it'll be ok next week. Fingers crossed.
=^..^=
whoopsie
Familiar Face
Familiar Face

Postby whoopsie » Thu Mar 05, 2009 1:39 pm

I'm annoyed (and so is my boyfriend). One of the main reasons we are going to Disneyland is because his daughters mother promised her that she would quit smoking and take her. Obviously that hasn't happened, so we said we'd take her (we wanted to go to).

When my boyfriend picked his daughter up on Tuesday eve, the mother said that her and her boyfriend have just booked a trip to Disneyland, and didn't see the point in taking the daughter because we are. They're not taking her boyfriends son either cos of money. KIDS GO FREE.

She constantly disappoints her daughter, so we pay up and do what was promised and it's not fair on us or his little girl.
=^..^=
whoopsie
Familiar Face
Familiar Face

Postby dipsydoodlenoodle » Thu Mar 05, 2009 2:01 pm

Its not fair on either of you but I also think she's doing it for attention.

Ignore her mam and spoil the little one rotten :). It's obvioulsy why she likes you both so much and has said she'd like to live with you both!
A hug is a great gift, one size fits all.
dipsydoodlenoodle
Long Term Lodger
Long Term Lodger

Return to Chit Chat