Easter Bank Holiday

This area is for general aimless chit chat.
Forum rules
NEW USERS HAVE TO WAIT FOR THEIR FIRST POSTS TO BE APPROVED BY AN ADMINISTRATOR. Rules | Essential Information | FAQ | Support | Twitter

Re: Easter Bank Holiday

Postby RagDoll » Tue Apr 14, 2009 12:02 pm

We have, but we're going through a bit of a bad patch at the moment :( I don't know if you recall, but I posted a problem quite a while ago in the Physical forum called 'Sex and Lies' (I think that's what I called it!). Anyway, as a result of what I explained in there, I'm really touchy about him lying to me and I was quizzing him (as I do) about someone he used to see and he told me something different to what he had done previously, so I hit the roof. Once I'd calmed down he explained he hadn't deliberately lied, he'd just forgotten about it as it was a long time ago (which is believable). I'm ashamed to say I've wrecked our wardrobe as a result though - I threw a glass at it :S Not the best of ideas, I know, I just lost my rag. I was actually thinking about posting a problem about a few issues we've been having, but I don't really know how to explain everything!!
We don’t see things the way they are; we see things the way we are
RagDoll
Taken Root
Taken Root

Postby rufio89 » Tue Apr 14, 2009 12:09 pm

Ah yes, I do remember that.

I'd try to write a problem, sometimes it helps just to write it all out, it can put things in perspective, and i wouldnt worry if it's a bit jumbled. I know mine usually are!
rufio89
Taken Root
Taken Root

Postby dipsydoodlenoodle » Tue Apr 14, 2009 12:37 pm

RagDoll wrote: I was actually thinking about posting a problem about a few issues we've been having, but I don't really know how to explain everything!!

Just write it all down and take your time and think about it - you may need to put two or more posts on if you want to seperate issues you are having. At the very least you will feel better for getting it off your chest!
A hug is a great gift, one size fits all.
dipsydoodlenoodle
Long Term Lodger
Long Term Lodger

Previous

Return to Chit Chat