Little annoyances

This area is for general aimless chit chat.
Forum rules
NEW USERS HAVE TO WAIT FOR THEIR FIRST POSTS TO BE APPROVED BY AN ADMINISTRATOR. Rules | Essential Information | FAQ | Support | Twitter

Re: Little annoyances

Postby PurePurple » Sun Jun 14, 2009 10:14 pm

Ooh, I just foound this thread :D

1 of my annoyances is when i'm in the car with my dad, and some gadgy goes at 60 in a 30mph zone, And then when it gets to the 60mph zone, They go at 30?
WHY??

Another one is people at college, They stand around and talk, and they can obviously SEE you're trying to get past, And the little swines stand there and act like you're not there, I mean okay i'm only 5ft1 but I can still be seen!
PurePurple
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Postby captainf » Sun Jun 14, 2009 10:23 pm

Its not only college where they do that, try the supermarket too.. :P
Remember how the runway lights looked one night long ago when you were lost and found your way, and how-you still dont know?
captainf
Long Term Lodger
Long Term Lodger

Postby Jess1234 » Sun Jun 14, 2009 11:52 pm

For me it's everywhere! It's so easy to get lost in a crowd when you're 5ft 2! I'm a generally quiet person too, especially in large crowds so no one hears me or bothers to respond to my polite excuse me! Next time I feel like yelling move to them all so I'm not standing in one spot for 5 mins.
~ Vision is knowing who you are, where you are going, and what will guide your journey ~
Jess1234
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture

Previous

Return to Chit Chat