GRRRRRR its monday!

This area is for general aimless chit chat.
Forum rules
NEW USERS HAVE TO WAIT FOR THEIR FIRST POSTS TO BE APPROVED BY AN ADMINISTRATOR. Rules | Essential Information | FAQ | Support | Twitter

Re: GRRRRRR its monday!

Postby RagDoll » Mon May 18, 2009 2:41 pm

I am not happy it is Monday all over again - why is it that time seems to slow down Mon-Fri and speeds up Sat-Sun?!

Also, is it just me or is it quiet on here today?! Perhaps it's because Bel Bel and Rufio are away :) hehe. I am sooo bored at work :(

That's a shame re: your oven BBQ, doesn't sound like much of a BBQ to me. What does quiche have to do with BBQs anyway?!
We don’t see things the way they are; we see things the way we are
RagDoll
Taken Root
Taken Root

Postby dipsydoodlenoodle » Mon May 18, 2009 2:56 pm

Yes its quiet because rufio and bel bel are away. Inconvenient of them to be honest.

I went out on Saturday too and got wet....My Saturday was for a friends birthday....We got there around 8.30...we moved bars then at 10.30 (when it was raining) they wanted to go to another bar...it's like a corridor and no matter where you stand you are in the way of EVERYONE. It's £1.95 for a double so they like going in. Anyway the queue to get in was massive so me and my bf decided to go to another pub we like since neither of us likes this bar. We walked to the nice bar to see a huge queue. We then decided to go straight to the club that the birthday brigade were going to...It was £2 in (wayyyyyyy cheap for here, or £3 after 11pm). We got in and it was charva city...it was really expensive as well. The pub used to be a really nice swanky expensive place, now it's charva city with expensive drinks. The biggest charva club here closed so thats where they've all moved to. It was HORRIBLE! We left at 12.30 when the birthday brigade arrived...it was nasty!

RagDoll wrote:What does quiche have to do with BBQs anyway?!

Lots of people have quice with BBQ's (personally I hate quiche). My mam and dad always buy a huge quiche and then winge when I don't want any of it (they've known for 24 years I don't like it!).
A hug is a great gift, one size fits all.
dipsydoodlenoodle
Long Term Lodger
Long Term Lodger

Postby dipsydoodlenoodle » Mon May 18, 2009 2:59 pm

Arsenic_Candy wrote:i dont know where belbels gone but its alright for some!

Turkey I think...

Arsenic_Candy wrote:just ate a toffee crisp. - look how interesting my day is! lol

My day beats that, I had 3 quarters of a chicken pasty this morning, one of the vegetarian girls at work had bought a cheese and onion pasty (or so she thought) from the sandwich van, so it was going spare and I said if no one else wanted it I'd "dispose" of the evidence because she did get a cheese and onion pasty.

Plus I'm relegated from my works computer again. The IT guy did a virus scan last week as I had a trojan, he spent all morning clearing it out, I go back on it, log in and voila virus (he'd ran out for his dinner at this point and he didn't come back in). So today when he was back in he's sorting it out again (there is only 8 or 9 trojans on it or 147 malware products). I don't use dodgy sites at work either :(.
dipsydoodlenoodle
Long Term Lodger
Long Term Lodger

Postby RagDoll » Mon May 18, 2009 3:00 pm

I've never had quiche at a BBQ.. you can't BBQ it for a start lol.

Just out of curiousity, which club was that Dipsy? (the one that's turned chavvy).

I am trying my hardest not to eat rubbish (I want to lose weight!!) but it's really difficult when I'm this bored and there are scrumptious looking cakes in our office!!
RagDoll
Taken Root
Taken Root

Postby dipsydoodlenoodle » Mon May 18, 2009 3:04 pm

I don't like BBQs :oops:

RagDoll wrote:Just out of curiousity, which club was that Dipsy? (the one that's turned chavvy).

It's called Linekars (spelling?) Linekars (then underneath it says World famous)...I'd never heard about it and I drive past it a lot. It used to be Bar 55 or 55 degrees North (the one in the middle of the roundabout).

Quite a lot of the clubs have turned Charvery since 'The Boat' went...personally I liked the boat, it kept the charvas all in one place.
dipsydoodlenoodle
Long Term Lodger
Long Term Lodger

Postby RagDoll » Mon May 18, 2009 3:11 pm

Haha, I know about 'The Boat', but not Linekars. I have been out in Newcastle a few times, but not loads. I think I might be out in Newcastle on Sunday for a friends hen doo though. Although there's a chance we might be heading to Sunderland instead (urgh!).

Please can someone have some problems in their life or something so that more posts are generated?! hahaha. I am so so bored!!

I have just eaten a chocolate eclair - nooooo! haha. I will be good for the rest of the day and from now on though ;)
RagDoll
Taken Root
Taken Root

Postby dipsydoodlenoodle » Mon May 18, 2009 3:13 pm

Linekars is pretty much like a slightly cleaner but not very much version of 'The boat' but it's stationary. It wasn't very nice.

On I'm out on Saturday for a hen doo...Hopefully your "hen" won't pick Linekars hahaha.
dipsydoodlenoodle
Long Term Lodger
Long Term Lodger

Postby RagDoll » Mon May 18, 2009 3:21 pm

I hope not! I will be getting my boyfriend to pick me up asap if we wind up somewhere full of chavs! I'm actually a bit dubious about what it'll be like for me as I'm not really going to know anyone except for the hen.

Arsenic_Candy wrote:anybody here a terry pratchett fan?

- I've never read any of his books.
RagDoll
Taken Root
Taken Root

Postby rufio89 » Tue May 19, 2009 8:39 am

Don't worry everyone... I'M BACK!
rufio89
Taken Root
Taken Root

Postby RagDoll » Tue May 19, 2009 8:59 am

Good break Rufio? :)
RagDoll
Taken Root
Taken Root

Postby rufio89 » Tue May 19, 2009 9:15 am

It was lovely thank you, but I'm feeling poorly now :( :(

I've cut an apple up into really thin slices and im nibbling at them as eating is making me feel sick but im hungry :(
rufio89
Taken Root
Taken Root

Return to Chit Chat