Racism

This area is for general aimless chit chat.
Forum rules
NEW USERS HAVE TO WAIT FOR THEIR FIRST POSTS TO BE APPROVED BY AN ADMINISTRATOR. Rules | Essential Information | FAQ | Support | Twitter

Re: Racism

Postby captainf » Sat Jun 06, 2009 1:56 pm

I agree Dipsy. I grew up in Southall, West London. That area is mainly foreigners, so basically most of my friends are foreign but its no issue. I grew up with them and they will be life long friends of mine always.

Two of the flying instructors i've flown with in recent years have been from South Africa, and I tell you what, I have a great time with both of them. Everyday I fly with them its like flying with a friend.
Remember how the runway lights looked one night long ago when you were lost and found your way, and how-you still dont know?
captainf
Long Term Lodger
Long Term Lodger

Postby Bel Bel » Mon Jun 08, 2009 12:57 pm

Well my husband is half burmese, not that you can tell. His mum and sister look really foreign, his mum is the one from burma and his nan is indian and his grandad was english. His dad and all his family are english.
It's not foreigners that bother me, cultural diversity bought pizza to this country - :lol: It's spongers and workshy people and i don't care where they come from or what colour their skin is
I am more than happy to welcome people who contribute to society and to be honest over the years people from forgeign countries have had alot to do with the success of many business without whom unemployment would be through the roof
Life is for living so live it to the fullest

Cheap Pandora Charms UK

Bel Bel
Fully Fledged Flatmate
Fully Fledged Flatmate

Postby dipsydoodlenoodle » Mon Jun 08, 2009 1:01 pm

Yea my bf is half portuguese as well - somehow I never associated this with the racism thread but I suppose it is; his mam is Portuguese, his dad's side are all English, his gran is Portuguese and one of his uncles is Portuguese - his cousins are obviously all half Portuguese as well.
A hug is a great gift, one size fits all.
dipsydoodlenoodle
Long Term Lodger
Long Term Lodger

Previous

Return to Chit Chat