Elevator - mode of transport?

This area is for general aimless chit chat.
Forum rules
NEW USERS HAVE TO WAIT FOR THEIR FIRST POSTS TO BE APPROVED BY AN ADMINISTRATOR. Rules | Essential Information | FAQ | Support | Twitter

Re: Elevator - mode of transport?

Postby dipsydoodlenoodle » Mon Jun 15, 2009 10:01 am

captain_flynn wrote:Which company do you normally fly with?

It's Eastern "extraordinarily overpriced " airways. We only have one other plane which flys to Aberdeen although I don't think they do it anymore - no business. The other company used to fly at like 10am and then return at around 2pm - most people go for the day - you can't do anything in the time in between. Eastern Airways at least to a 7am and 11am start and a 4pm and 8pm return so you get a whole day. You always see most of the plane filled with the same faces both ways.

It's all business class as well and everyone is antisocial. I was once sat across from a Dutch man I think he was, and you could see everyone on the plane relieved that they weren't in my seat next to Mr. Chatty. I didn't mind to be honest. Altough Mr Dutch man was telling me he was flying Aberdeen to Newcastle and then flying the follwing morning from Newcastle to whereever his offices were in the "Dutch lands" and then that night was was flying from the "Dutch landsSto Durham for a meeting the follwoing day - he was doing it that way because there wasn't a flight from Newcastle to Durham...I didn't have the heart to point out it was only about a 30min-1hr drive to Durham; because he'd done the trip the "easiest way" they could find when in the office back home.
A hug is a great gift, one size fits all.
dipsydoodlenoodle
Long Term Lodger
Long Term Lodger

Re: Elevator - mode of transport?

Postby babydee86 » Mon Jun 15, 2009 12:17 pm

elevators transport you from one floor to another
not the most obvious choice when thinking of modes of transport though i agree!!
its not where i've been.....its where i'm about to go
babydee86
Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Previous

Return to Chit Chat