The PP recipe swap shop!

This area is for general aimless chit chat.
Forum rules
NEW USERS HAVE TO WAIT FOR THEIR FIRST POSTS TO BE APPROVED BY AN ADMINISTRATOR. Rules | Essential Information | FAQ | Support | Twitter

Fancy sharing recipes?

Postby yummymummy90 » Thu Jan 28, 2010 8:24 pm

Hi! My name is Emma and I'm living on my own for the first time. Well, not exactly on my own, I have a boyfriend and a beautiful six month old daughter! :D

Before I moved, I was useless in the kitchen, and I mean USELESS! I somehow managed to set the toaster on fire once... I'm not a genious now, but I'm much better, we are always fed!

So, does anyone have any simple recipes they wouldn't mind sharing with me? Bearing in mind, an oxo cube or garlic puree is about as complicated I can go, so no herbs or spices unless neccessary please!

Thank you very much :D
Be proud of your puffed up pie!!
yummymummy90
Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Re: The PP recipe swap shop!

Postby ToriL87 » Thu Jan 28, 2010 10:17 pm

My sister (who i'd call domestically challenged) is the queen of casseroles. Last night she made chicken casserole (although it was more like stew- it was goregeous) she just puts chicken breasts in a casserole dish, throws whatever veg she has on top (last night it was carrots, broccoli, cauliflower, babycorn and mushrooms) chops up an onion and then puts a packet of casserole mix in boiling water and pours it on top (i think she uses a tesco's own one too)

It then just cooks itself and she serves it with potatoes...it always gets appreciated way more than anything i make from scratch.. :(
Sorry, can't hang out, it's Quidditch season. You know how it is...
ToriL87
One of the Crowd
One of the Crowd

Re: The PP recipe swap shop!

Postby Bel Bel » Wed Feb 03, 2010 2:12 pm

This book is good from amazon becasue you can do it all in one pot
My husband ahs tried several receipes and they are pretty good.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/101-One-pot-Dis ... 705&sr=8-5

There are others in the series too
Life is for living so live it to the fullest

Cheap Pandora Charms UK

Bel Bel
Fully Fledged Flatmate
Fully Fledged Flatmate

Previous

Return to Chit Chat