Fussy with food - yes or no

This area is for general aimless chit chat.
Forum rules
NEW USERS HAVE TO WAIT FOR THEIR FIRST POSTS TO BE APPROVED BY AN ADMINISTRATOR. Rules | Essential Information | FAQ | Support | Twitter

Re: Fussy with food - yes or no

Postby LemonJuice87 » Fri Jul 24, 2009 4:24 pm

I LUUURRVEE Cheese. But Cheese doesn't like me. It gives me Migrains and i'm bedridden for a day. But i adore it, the stronger and more smelly the better, but not for my head lol. Sometimes i think "Oh stuff it!!" And i'll buy a big block of Stilton and wolf the lot down and stock up on Nurofen. :lol:
Orange juice has the same effect too, and i love fresh orange juice aswell. :(

I wouldn't say i'm overly picky, i'll always try something once and if I don't like it I won't eat it. But at least i can say i ate it. I don't like Sprouts at all. At Xmas my Nan always puts about 3 on my plate and i just get it over with and eat the tiny balls of gas first and enjoy the rest in peace lol.
Don't like Olives.
And here's the weird one, i don't like Tomatoe's, but i LOVE Cherry Toms lol.
I don't like Gammon either, or the Parsley sauce Mr. LemonJuice insists on smoothering the Gammon in. *shudders*

Adore spicy food. Although thats only been recently. I never used to eat anything spicy, but since been with Mr. LemonJuice i love spicy stuff. I never used to like Rice either. Lol.

I don't like Banana flavored things but love Banana's.

My Dad doesn't like Kidney Beans either, but he subsitutes them with Baked Beans in his Chilli. And to be fair, it doesnt taste any different and its a good replacement lol.
You know you're a mum when the thought of food shopping alone becomes exciting.

When you and your significant other are having an argument, just take all of your clothes off during the spat and stand there. Something is bound to happen!! =]
LemonJuice87
Familiar Face
Familiar Face

Re: Fussy with food - yes or no

Postby dipsydoodlenoodle » Mon Jul 27, 2009 8:53 am

LemonJuice87 wrote:I don't like Banana flavored things but love Banana's.

OOo have you ever tried curried banana? It's LOVELY if you haven't. Kashmiri and Malayan indian sauces put banana in and it's to die for...I got one of the lads at work hooked on curried banana when we had a works meal out and he said he was impressed after thinking it would be gross. The idea is not very nice but the taste so is.

I have a similar issue with cheese to you lemonjuice but not half as bad, cheese only affects me if I have it in the morning, i.e. when I've got nothing in my stomach anyway. Occasionally I LOVE cheese on toast for breakfast but it always makes me feel so ill :(.
A hug is a great gift, one size fits all.
dipsydoodlenoodle
Long Term Lodger
Long Term Lodger

Previous

Return to Chit Chat