Builders

This area is for general aimless chit chat.
Forum rules
NEW USERS HAVE TO WAIT FOR THEIR FIRST POSTS TO BE APPROVED BY AN ADMINISTRATOR. Rules | Essential Information | FAQ | Support | Twitter

Re: Builders

Postby LemonJuice87 » Tue Jul 28, 2009 7:45 pm

Next door did get a 'severe' warning and she kept a low profile for a year so it all got blown over. She started kicking off again in the last 5-6 months.

I know my Nan wrote to the local MP and he's trying his best bless him.

The two 'weapons' we have is my daughter. She's just over 2 years old and picking up on words straight away. So all my Nan's net door neighbour has to say is the F word and thats it. I have a swearing 2 year old.
And my Grandpops health, he has high blood pressure and has been living on pills for years. So next door do not help at all.
We seem to be getting somewhere ever so slightly with that.
But none of us are getting our hopes up.

I've told my Nan and Grandpops that if worst comes to worst me and Mr. LemonJuice will swap house's with them for a couple of months.
You know you're a mum when the thought of food shopping alone becomes exciting.

When you and your significant other are having an argument, just take all of your clothes off during the spat and stand there. Something is bound to happen!! =]
LemonJuice87
Familiar Face
Familiar Face

Postby dipsydoodlenoodle » Wed Jul 29, 2009 9:12 am

I'll bare earplugs in mind thanks snail. I always figure they'd be uncomfortable. I don't mind the stupid dogs when they do it occasionally its when they do it all the time. I don't figure I can go, "sometimes the dogs bark". The people 3 doors down (with the 2 dogs that bark during the night) have their house up for sale so I'm hoping someone nice will buy it. Our neighbours (the really nasty ones with the dog that barks in the mornings) are generally ok, he did keep barking every morning but I think they realised that it was inconsiderate and they seem to have stopped letting him out so early.
A hug is a great gift, one size fits all.
dipsydoodlenoodle
Long Term Lodger
Long Term Lodger

Postby snail » Wed Jul 29, 2009 9:36 am

The type I use are dense sponge, so pretty comfortable. But not everyone likes wearing them while asleep even so. Hope you get it sorted one way or the other.
These mountains that you are carrying, you were only supposed to climb.

Najwa Zebian
snail
Site Admin
Site Admin

Previous

Return to Chit Chat