Do you know anyone with an Orange contract?

This area is for general aimless chit chat.
Forum rules
NEW USERS HAVE TO WAIT FOR THEIR FIRST POSTS TO BE APPROVED BY AN ADMINISTRATOR. Rules | Essential Information | FAQ | Support | Twitter

Do you know anyone with an Orange contract?

Postby ILoveChristmas » Tue Aug 04, 2009 4:32 pm

Hi all,

Do you know anyone who has an Orange mobile contract who isn't happy with the contract, or the handset or the reception and has been moaning that they wish they'd gone with another provider?

If you do here's your golden ticket to get out...

http://www.bitterwallet.com/orange-incr ... ract/15723

I'll be doing this as soon as I get home tonight. I got an LG Arena handset with my contract and it's rubbish, so i'll take the opportunity to leave and get an iPhone, which is what I should have got in the first place.

ILC
Christmas to a child is the first terrible proof that to travel hopefully is better than to arrive. - Stephen Fry.

The reason we struggle with insecurity is because we compare our behind-the-scenes with everyone else’s highlight reel. — Steve Furtick
ILoveChristmas
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Do you know anyone with an Orange contract?

Postby Bel Bel » Tue Aug 04, 2009 4:34 pm

Be careful with the i phone, Rufio recently had hers stolen and they were buying i tunes on it even after she cut it off and the money came from her bank account
Life is for living so live it to the fullest

Cheap Pandora Charms UK

Bel Bel
Fully Fledged Flatmate
Fully Fledged Flatmate

Postby captainf » Tue Aug 04, 2009 8:20 pm

Im with Orange, on pay as you go, but I have no problems with reception on my K800i and i'm quite happy.
Remember how the runway lights looked one night long ago when you were lost and found your way, and how-you still dont know?
captainf
Long Term Lodger
Long Term Lodger

Postby dipsydoodlenoodle » Wed Aug 05, 2009 8:40 am

I have an orange PAYG purely for Orange Wednesdays at the cinema. Otherwise I don't use it.

My bf is on Orange at the minute. I think he's happy with it.
A hug is a great gift, one size fits all.
dipsydoodlenoodle
Long Term Lodger
Long Term Lodger

Postby ILoveChristmas » Wed Aug 05, 2009 8:53 am

I'm also happy enough with the service. I don't go over my monthly allowance so these charge increases they've introduced don't really have any impact on me, it's my handset that I don't like.

I got the LG Arena, which is supposed to compete with the Apple iPhone, but it's buggy, hangs all the time and it's touch screen locks up daily. The various forums suggest that they're all like that, so a simple replacement won't do any good and i'll be stuck with it.

That's the only reason why i'm cancelling. Other than that Orange are great, particularly as others have said, with their Orange Wednesdays!
Christmas to a child is the first terrible proof that to travel hopefully is better than to arrive. - Stephen Fry.

The reason we struggle with insecurity is because we compare our behind-the-scenes with everyone else’s highlight reel. — Steve Furtick
ILoveChristmas
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby rufio89 » Wed Aug 05, 2009 8:55 am

Bel Bel wrote:Be careful with the i phone, Rufio recently had hers stolen and they were buying i tunes on it even after she cut it off and the money came from her bank account

While I agree with "be careful" and DEFINITELY get it insured, iPhones are the BEST THING EVER. I still havent had my replacement GRR
rufio89
Taken Root
Taken Root

Return to Chit Chat