Feeling Guilty

This area is for general aimless chit chat.
Forum rules
NEW USERS HAVE TO WAIT FOR THEIR FIRST POSTS TO BE APPROVED BY AN ADMINISTRATOR. Rules | Essential Information | FAQ | Support | Twitter

Feeling Guilty

Postby Skarlet » Fri Dec 18, 2009 8:17 am

I got a text last night saying not to worry about going to work, (I have a hour train journey.) but now feel really guilty because the trains are still running. Even though my boss has said not to worry, I am still feeling guilty. :( :o
Skarlet
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Re: Feeling Guilty

Postby kerrie24 » Fri Dec 18, 2009 9:09 am

All you can do is text your boss back saying as the trains are not cancelled,and offer to go in,if you feel so bad about it.I would stay off while hes given you the chance though,he wouldnt have offered if he thought they couldnt cope without you :oops:
kerrie24
Familiar Face
Familiar Face

Postby Skarlet » Fri Dec 18, 2009 9:14 am

My concern would be that I wouldn't get home again. I am going to stay at home, I just still feel guilty, as I couldn't text him when I would normally leave to go, I leave at 7.05. In brighton at the moment, the buses are cancelled, so I guess its fair enough to stay off.
Skarlet
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Postby Bel Bel » Fri Dec 18, 2009 10:30 am

He will be as concerned as you that things could take a turn for the worst and could stop you getting home so don't go in and enjoy your free day off :D
Life is for living so live it to the fullest

Cheap Pandora Charms UK

Bel Bel
Fully Fledged Flatmate
Fully Fledged Flatmate

Return to Chit Chat