Hi Guys!!

This area is for general aimless chit chat.
Forum rules
NEW USERS HAVE TO WAIT FOR THEIR FIRST POSTS TO BE APPROVED BY AN ADMINISTRATOR. Rules | Essential Information | FAQ | Support | Twitter

Hi Guys!!

Postby LemonJuice87 » Sat Apr 17, 2010 4:38 pm

Hey....

Just thought I would pop on to let you all know I havent abandoned you all. My internet at home has packed up and they can't get out to fix it untill the 29th. Which in all honesty is ridiculous, but nothing I can do about it.

I'm using the internet at my Dads at the mo, which isnt great but at least its something.

I have a new phone too. Got my phone upgrade and got a iPhone and i love it. Its difficult to use at first lol. So if anyone has any tips on how to use the friggin' thing, it would be helpful lol.

Short and sweet. but just thought I would let you all know that i'm alright and havent fell off the face of the planet lol.

LemonJuice xxxx
You know you're a mum when the thought of food shopping alone becomes exciting.

When you and your significant other are having an argument, just take all of your clothes off during the spat and stand there. Something is bound to happen!! =]
LemonJuice87
Familiar Face
Familiar Face

Re: Hi Guys!!

Postby captainf » Sat Apr 17, 2010 6:36 pm

Aw I hope you get your net working soon!
Whats the iphone like? I dont have one as they look too complex for me and im happy with my K800i :)
Remember how the runway lights looked one night long ago when you were lost and found your way, and how-you still dont know?
captainf
Long Term Lodger
Long Term Lodger

Postby whoopsie » Mon Apr 19, 2010 12:26 pm

I lost my iPhone at Chessington in July last year. No Insurance! I've been using my bf's rubbish nokia ever since. I due an upgrade on Friday so I'm going to get another iPhone WITH insurance. Not going through that again!!
=^..^=
whoopsie
Familiar Face
Familiar Face

Postby misatok11 » Tue Apr 20, 2010 10:33 pm

Its quite user friendly as you are aware.
Keep all your apps updated in the app store.
Pinch fingers together on screen to zoom in on things like web pages and pics and pull them apart to zoom out.
Im not sure what other things you want to know.
misatok11
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Return to Chit Chat