April Fools!

This area is for general aimless chit chat.
Forum rules
NEW USERS HAVE TO WAIT FOR THEIR FIRST POSTS TO BE APPROVED BY AN ADMINISTRATOR. Rules | Essential Information | FAQ | Support | Twitter

April Fools!

Postby highlandcow » Tue Apr 05, 2011 5:21 pm

My Dad pranked me yet again this year. He sent an email to me, my brother and my aunt and uncle (all whilst we were at work!) saying he had been diagnosed with really resistant head-lice and since the normal treatments didn't work, he had to get a No.1 crew cut. Since he's a doctor, this was pretty believable! And he wanted advice on how to tell his elderly mother why he now looked like a convict. We all poured scorn of course, my uncle even wrote a poem about it.

Hilarious for them, but since I'd seen him on Wednesday and this was Friday, I was terrifed about the state of my own head, so go tearing off to the bathroom at work in a blind panic, thinking I'd have to take a day off, and get a crew cut myself!

He then sent another email round later saying we were all a bunch of saps for falling for it.

Did anyone else get fooled? Am I the only one??
Go to Glasgow at least once in your life and have a roll and square sliced sausage and a cup of tea. When you feel the tea coursing over your spice-singed tongue, you'll know what I mean when I say:
'It's good to be alive!'"

- Billy Connolly
highlandcow
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Re: April Fools!

Postby captainf » Tue Apr 05, 2011 11:09 pm

Argh! He got you good!

No one got me this year :)
Remember how the runway lights looked one night long ago when you were lost and found your way, and how-you still dont know?
captainf
Long Term Lodger
Long Term Lodger

Return to Chit Chat