I just want to say..

This area is for general aimless chit chat.
Forum rules
NEW USERS HAVE TO WAIT FOR THEIR FIRST POSTS TO BE APPROVED BY AN ADMINISTRATOR. Rules | Essential Information | FAQ | Support | Twitter

I just want to say..

Postby Jonaslove » Fri Feb 03, 2012 12:28 am

A great big thank you!! This website has helped me with so many problems over the years, I joined as netballuva I think it was when I was 13, lost my password and changed my email address and came back as jonaslove at about 15 I think. I am now 19 and can safely say the lovely members of problem pages have always done their best to give me advice and support when I feel like I'm alone. I'm not the best at giving advice, but I try every now and then if there's a problem on here that I think I can help with. Well that's it really, just wanted to make sure it was known that I am extremely glad I stumbled upon this website and I am very grateful for anyone who has ever commented with advice for me, thanks again! :D
Jonaslove
One of the Crowd
One of the Crowd

Re: I just want to say..

Postby captainf » Fri Feb 03, 2012 1:43 am

Blimey! Shows how long i've been around here, I actually remember your previous username!
I'm glad you are sounding positive.
Remember how the runway lights looked one night long ago when you were lost and found your way, and how-you still dont know?
captainf
Long Term Lodger
Long Term Lodger

Re: I just want to say..

Postby highlandcow » Fri Feb 03, 2012 8:34 am

Awwww....what a nice post to see on a freezing morning. :D
Go to Glasgow at least once in your life and have a roll and square sliced sausage and a cup of tea. When you feel the tea coursing over your spice-singed tongue, you'll know what I mean when I say:
'It's good to be alive!'"

- Billy Connolly
highlandcow
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Return to Chit Chat