Moving

This area is for general aimless chit chat.
Forum rules
NEW USERS HAVE TO WAIT FOR THEIR FIRST POSTS TO BE APPROVED BY AN ADMINISTRATOR. Rules | Essential Information | FAQ | Support | Twitter

Re: Moving

Postby highlandcow » Wed Jul 25, 2012 8:31 pm

Thanks for that...I hope it is just a wobble. It seems to be causing pain no matter what way I look at it.

I was so stressed out last time I moved and he made it so much easier. Now I have to do it alone and I'm scared.
Go to Glasgow at least once in your life and have a roll and square sliced sausage and a cup of tea. When you feel the tea coursing over your spice-singed tongue, you'll know what I mean when I say:
'It's good to be alive!'"

- Billy Connolly
highlandcow
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Postby mattmxl » Wed Jul 25, 2012 8:41 pm

I think whichever way you look at things at the moment, its gonna be tough. Not wishing to sound cruel, but you survived before you knew him, you were able to do stuff before ya knew him. You won't crumble now you haven't got him! There'll obviously be a period of adjustment where things will be tougher than they were before, but the other side of that you'll be fine. It's just a case of pushing through the difficult times!
mattmxl
Familiar Face
Familiar Face

Postby highlandcow » Wed Jul 25, 2012 9:09 pm

Thanks. :)

I know deep down I've made the right choice. I'm just freaking out about it now it's all becoming real. I got so dependant on him and I wish I hadn't. I know this is a chance for me to be strong and show I'm independent again, but it's making me so sad to leave the place that we chose together and made all nice and homey.

The estate agent showed someone else round here today. The thought of someone else living here isn't very nice.
Go to Glasgow at least once in your life and have a roll and square sliced sausage and a cup of tea. When you feel the tea coursing over your spice-singed tongue, you'll know what I mean when I say:

- Billy Connolly
highlandcow
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Postby mattmxl » Wed Jul 25, 2012 9:19 pm

It's the end of an era and they're always sad, that's totally understandable. But you know you've done the right thing. There's nothing to say ya won't find somebody equally as wonderful given long enough though.
mattmxl
Familiar Face
Familiar Face

Postby Bel Bel » Thu Jul 26, 2012 1:08 pm

Oh and I know you were worried about being alone in the flat the first couple of weekends
How about organising a girlie night in (or a house warming party or both) so you can start making some good memories in your new place

I think it's the best thing, a new start

What particularly do you feel will challenge you about the move itself?
Life is for living so live it to the fullest

Cheap Pandora Charms UK

Bel Bel
Fully Fledged Flatmate
Fully Fledged Flatmate

Postby highlandcow » Thu Jul 26, 2012 6:04 pm

I'm not sure what it is that's freaking me out Bel. I think it's a number of things all together that have amalgamated into a big ball of horrible feeling in my belly.

Having to make all the decisions alone is scary.
Spending the first night in my new bedroom with no one to cuddle is depressing me.

Just feels sad to leave this place that we made all nice together. Although the thought of staying here is upsetting too.
Can't win! ](*,)

- Billy Connolly
highlandcow
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Postby highlandcow » Thu Aug 02, 2012 5:50 pm

Just booked the removal people...and ordered a load of boxes from work (I get them cheap).

It's all coming together.... :o 8-[

- Billy Connolly
highlandcow
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Previous

Return to Chit Chat