How Did You Find Us?

This area is for general aimless chit chat.
Forum rules
NEW USERS HAVE TO WAIT FOR THEIR FIRST POSTS TO BE APPROVED BY AN ADMINISTRATOR. Rules | Essential Information | FAQ | Support | Twitter

Postby Browneyes » Mon Nov 26, 2007 2:59 pm

I searched for problem pages on yahoo and here I am :)
Browneyes
Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Postby Neesy » Fri Feb 01, 2008 3:00 pm

I "googled" online problem pages this morning and found you all!

This seems like the place I have been looking for as sometimes things get a bit overwhelming and I'd just like to be able to put my thoughts in writing from time to time
Neesy
Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Postby Pwif » Fri Feb 01, 2008 5:35 pm

Neesy wrote:This seems like the place I have been looking for as sometimes things get a bit overwhelming and I'd just like to be able to put my thoughts in writing from time to time

Welcome Neesy. Everyone on PP is very friendly and helpful, so feel free to offload. (We all need to do that every now and again.) :P
Live life to the full
Pwif
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Postby Ogadai » Tue Feb 05, 2008 11:37 am

i actually came across it because at school, for GCSE R.S, we were looking at relationships and my teacher got problems off of this website, and since i had a problem, i thought i might join and see what happens, but turns out i've got a basic problem compared to some people!
Time. Time is an artificial construct. An arbitrary system based on the idea that events occur in a linear direction at all times. Always forward, never back. Is the concept of time correct? Is time relevant?
Ogadai
Familiar Face
Familiar Face

Postby Pepsi » Tue Feb 05, 2008 4:22 pm

I googled online problem pages cause I wanted someone to talk to, this as the first page that came up and I am glad it did cause you guys seem really nice
Pepsi
Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Re: How Did You Find Us?

Postby snail » Tue Aug 11, 2009 9:34 am

RagDoll wrote:Hi all,

Just curious to know how you all came across Problem Pages and what made you join and post? I came across it by accident - I was bored at work and found an agony aunt page, thought it was interesting to read the problems and answers and from there stumbled across Problem Pages. I came on here and read the problems and their responses without being a member for a while, and eventually decided that I wanted to post too!
These mountains that you are carrying, you were only supposed to climb.

Najwa Zebian
snail
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby RagDoll » Tue Aug 11, 2009 9:51 am

Opps, sowwy! Didn't realise there was already a thread like the one I created - I should have done a search first.
We don’t see things the way they are; we see things the way we are
RagDoll
Taken Root
Taken Root

Postby snail » Tue Aug 11, 2009 5:59 pm

PP has been around so long there are lots of threads - it can be hard to find one. I only knew this thread already existed because I remembered it and went looking!
These mountains that you are carrying, you were only supposed to climb.

Najwa Zebian
snail
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby dipsydoodlenoodle » Wed Aug 12, 2009 8:53 am

Well I used to read another one, but it wasn't a forum and it was NEVER updated. I found this, thought I'll try it out for a while...(that while has turned into a long time). I just like reading problems, and seeing solutions :). I like this one because everyone is nice, its generally updated regularly with peoples posts and people don't say "well you cocked up, your loss" it's more a "you cocked up...but this is what I'd to to rectify the problem".
A hug is a great gift, one size fits all.
dipsydoodlenoodle
Long Term Lodger
Long Term Lodger

Postby ennis81 » Wed Aug 12, 2009 10:13 am

I found it last year after googling "problem page" I was going through a very hard time and this site really helped me and gave me strength, Good advice from loads of different people its great :wink:
ennis81
Familiar Face
Familiar Face

Previous

Return to Chit Chat