Most embarrasing thing you have ever done

This area is for general aimless chit chat.
Forum rules
NEW USERS HAVE TO WAIT FOR THEIR FIRST POSTS TO BE APPROVED BY AN ADMINISTRATOR. Rules | Essential Information | FAQ | Support | Twitter

Most embarrasing thing you have ever done

Postby saz » Fri Sep 26, 2003 12:28 pm

Come on i want to know what the most embarrasing humiliating thing you have ever done is.

I have a couple which are not that bad. I slipped and fell in the kitchen wearing only a dressing gown, which fell open. My (male, platonic) friend was standing in there and saw everything. It was awful.

I had sex with my boyfriend in the toilets of a club and we fell over and got all wet (wee on the floor which we didnt see). I was wearing white trousers and cut myself on glass. We had to walk past the dancefloor to leave and everyone stopped and stared at us (this was in my home town). I had wee and blood stains all over me and he was soaked and in pain. It was awful. I never have and never will do it again in a toilet.

I have thrown up on people in nightclubs too.
Doesn't really matter what the eye is seeing
cos i'm in love with the inner being
saz
Taken Root
Taken Root

Postby sovs » Fri Sep 26, 2003 12:56 pm

When i was 15, and a lot skinnier i went to a nightclub.
I had just bought this gorgous beige dress, very short, extremley sexy in Next.
I really felt good and was chatting away to my friend and her cousin when i stepped back and fell down a step on to the dance floor.
Lets just say there was nothing left for the imagination :oops:
My friend just laughed at me instead of helping me up and i felt so stupid.
I think the fact my cousin was there with all his mates added to the humiliation.
I cant imagine why i wasnt asked to dance :P
sovs
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Postby Bubble » Fri Sep 26, 2003 1:00 pm

Thrown up in front of a whole nightclub on my 20th, although i was so drunk i couldn't have cared less hehe.
Nuff Love
*Donna*
xxxxx
Bubble
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture

Postby sovs » Fri Sep 26, 2003 1:02 pm

Do you know ive never been drunk, i kind of resent that fact :)
sovs
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Postby Jupiter » Fri Sep 26, 2003 1:21 pm

i was in a pub once and i was drinking guiness and i participated in a contest (i love guiness but i cant drink it now :( ) anyway i was drinking the guiness and i had a few too many and so i went on the bar and i fell off, what i didnt realise is that my boobs had popped out lol. so i was lying on the floor with my boobs out laughin my head off lol
sod has a law... i dunno why he wrote is but he's evil.... sods law that he's dead cos if he wasnt id kill him. sods law is the thorn in my side and the pain in my a$$

men! cabt live with them cant shoot them either (its illegal... aparently???) lol
Jupiter
Familiar Face
Familiar Face

Postby Lorelei » Fri Sep 26, 2003 2:16 pm

When I was 15, I went to a concert wearing a tiny PVC dress, although it was winter. I queued all day so I'd be up near the band and I got hypothermia. I started fainting and throwing up and, considering the length of my skirt, everyone saw too much as I was bending over and falling down. I begged security to let me in anway, then I threw up on the security guard's shoes (I swear I wasn't drinking, it was genuine hypothermia!) And to make it even worse, my mother turned up looking for me to give me an umbrella and everyone in the queue and all the security guards had a great laugh... xxx
Lorelei
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Postby misatok11 » Fri Sep 26, 2003 5:17 pm

While being out i had a few too many and threw up all over a policemans shoes...
misatok11
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Postby Jupiter » Fri Sep 26, 2003 5:26 pm

lol i puked in a policemans helmet - a waz arrested !!!!!
Jupiter
Familiar Face
Familiar Face

Postby sovs » Fri Sep 26, 2003 6:24 pm

I think everyone has a story where they puked somewhere when drunk. I think your all going to have to take me out on a pub crawl :D
sovs
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Postby Jupiter » Fri Sep 26, 2003 6:27 pm

when i have this baby ill atke u on a pub crawl ill crawl ALL the way down going from pub to pub... however i have a feeling that once i get there ill be so damn drunk ill be dead... not a good idea lol.

oh once a dog cahased me around the next door neighbours garden trying to bite me and everyone was laughing/
sod has a law... i dunno why he wrote is but he's evil.... sods law that he's dead cos if he wasnt id kill him. sods law is the thorn in my side and the pain in my a$$

men! cabt live with them cant shoot them either (its illegal... aparently???) lol
Jupiter
Familiar Face
Familiar Face

Postby sovs » Fri Sep 26, 2003 6:30 pm

I'll look forward to it :D hehe
sovs
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Postby Jupiter » Fri Sep 26, 2003 6:34 pm

lol, maybe we can collect Misatok too lol... im sure he would enjoy that...
My friend asked me to go for a booze up lol.... i mean when ur up duff u cant really do that can ya.

Jupiter
Familiar Face
Familiar Face

Postby misatok11 » Fri Sep 26, 2003 6:58 pm

Thanks guys! :D
Have to go out tonight but can't drink have to help policemen tonight!
misatok11
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Postby Jupiter » Fri Sep 26, 2003 7:00 pm

hmmm...havent had that sort of untrustworthy fun for a while he he.... have a good time tonight nisatok hope u dont get arrested for pukin in a helmet lol.
Jupiter
Familiar Face
Familiar Face

Postby misatok11 » Fri Sep 26, 2003 7:01 pm

I would rather be at home.
Oh well it helps with my reports makes me look good etc. Have to wear my uniform too. Makes me look silly.
misatok11
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Next

Return to Chit Chat