Most embarrasing thing you have ever done

This area is for general aimless chit chat.
Forum rules
NEW USERS HAVE TO WAIT FOR THEIR FIRST POSTS TO BE APPROVED BY AN ADMINISTRATOR. Rules | Essential Information | FAQ | Support | Twitter

Postby misatok11 » Sat Sep 27, 2003 6:55 pm

This bar crawl is shaping up nicely... Need another bloke though.
misatok11
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Postby sovs » Sat Sep 27, 2003 7:44 pm

Ijust remembered another moment i would rather forget.

I used to have this top that was really, and i mean really hot. It was sleeveless and was pure black. It did up at the front by a piece pull string that criss crossed from top to just below my boobs.
Any way we didnt have school uniform so i wore it with my black trousers and 3 1/2inch high ankle boots, i looked very sexy.
So there i was in class and me and my friend were chatting and i bent over and my top came loose, My bra was black lace but very see through and my friend didnt tell me, so there i was chatting to the boys in front, wondering why they were so interested in talking to me :oops:

I wasnt that bothered though, i have nice boobs hehe
sovs
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Postby Jupiter » Sat Sep 27, 2003 8:03 pm

lol. :oops: :wink: :wink: factor lol

once i was at a party dancing and my boobs popped out, but i didnt care, theyre nice and Ian who iw as dancin with was my bes friend... so i was ok not as imbarasing as the waiter, hair trapped in zipper incident tho

god this reminds me just how many times i been :oops: lol
sod has a law... i dunno why he wrote is but he's evil.... sods law that he's dead cos if he wasnt id kill him. sods law is the thorn in my side and the pain in my a$$

men! cabt live with them cant shoot them either (its illegal... aparently???) lol
Jupiter
Familiar Face
Familiar Face

Postby saz » Sat Sep 27, 2003 8:29 pm

Were you planning to leave me out of the bar crawl? I never turn down a good night out (no boyfriend does that for me ha ha!!!).

I have remembered another embarrasing moment: in car park after work about 5 years ago with naughty little shirt on, pulled up to ticket thing and couldn't reach machine from car, leaned over really far.... all of a sudden a voice came out of the machine "mmm nice view love". Boobs were totally hanging out and ticket men were perving over them on camera. Have never been back to that car park.

Also, got caught shagging v loudly by my parents.
Doesn't really matter what the eye is seeing
cos i'm in love with the inner being
saz
Taken Root
Taken Root

Postby sovs » Sat Sep 27, 2003 8:44 pm

When i was at high school this girl i knew let me sleep over at her house after going to a club.
When getting ready for bed she asked me to look at something and took her underwear off! then asked if i had ever kissed a girl, not my cup of tea. i left very quickley :oops:
sovs
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Postby saz » Tue Sep 30, 2003 10:01 am

On the topic of interesting experiences i know that some of mine are a bit naughty but i would never ever change anything. I think that everyone needs to have a part of their life which they can look back on and think 'what fun! Did i really do that?' I absolutely loved the last part of my teens (17 -20) because i had so much fun. I dont remember worrying about what anyone thought of me at that time.

I mean we used to go up to London and go to Bagleys and Camden Palace and dance all night then get the train home in the morning. We used to stay out till 4am on a Thursday, go home and sleep for 2 hours then go to work! We used to go away on clubbing weekends and stay in caravans it was all so much fun.

I feel sad for people who dont get to do things like that at some point, because everyone needs to let their hair down and have a good time. I miss having a laugh with my mates because i dont get to do it as much as i would like to but i dont miss standing at Kings Cross at 7am in the freezing cold and i would never do it again!!
Doesn't really matter what the eye is seeing
cos i'm in love with the inner being
saz
Taken Root
Taken Root

Postby Llisa » Wed Oct 22, 2003 7:06 pm

While trying to move a new topic by Fidel into here, it accidently was deleted. Here's what Fidel said...
I had the worst day of my life on Saturday
I was playing football for my team (Dundee FC under-16) and the other team had just won a corner. I back up to line the defence up against the goalpost and as the team tok the corner I quickly ran out to meet the ball.
Unfortunately my shorts had got caught and had ripped right up the back and too make matters worse there were no spares and my trousers had been urinated on by someone on the other team. I had to borrow a pair of shorts from the away dressing room. A red - green combination followed suit!!!!!!
To top that off I was diving to stop a weak shot but somehow wriggled through my arms and into the net much to the delight of the 100 Aberdonians behind me.
I quickly made my way to the dressing room immediately after the whistle

So whats ur most embarrassing moments............

Vladimir
HE has all the answers

The wait for that perfect someone may be long and painful, but the payoff lasts even longer, and is the most painless thing in the world.
Llisa
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Postby depman » Sun Oct 26, 2003 3:55 am

Most embarrasing thing I have had done to me was probably my stag night
My mates stripped all my bottom half and handcuffed me outside the pub we was in. It is a very busy road outside
Plus I had red spray sprayed all over me
Still at least I got it out of the way
I had a feeling they were up to something when in the pub
all the secret talking
Revenge is sweet :)
Glory Glory Tottenham Hotspur!
When the spurs go marching in

depman
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture