Most embarrasing thing you have ever done

This area is for general aimless chit chat.
Forum rules
NEW USERS HAVE TO WAIT FOR THEIR FIRST POSTS TO BE APPROVED BY AN ADMINISTRATOR. Rules | Essential Information | FAQ | Support | Twitter

Postby Jupiter » Fri Sep 26, 2003 7:03 pm

silly or not... a uniform is a uniform :lol: *woolf whistles* i got a thing about men in uniform i cant even tell ya how many policemen have had a little bum nip from my fingers lol. :lol:
sod has a law... i dunno why he wrote is but he's evil.... sods law that he's dead cos if he wasnt id kill him. sods law is the thorn in my side and the pain in my a$$

men! cabt live with them cant shoot them either (its illegal... aparently???) lol
Jupiter
Familiar Face
Familiar Face

Postby Llisa » Sat Sep 27, 2003 4:58 am

Oh dear Jupiter... =D>
well, I've never taken a drink in my life...so I don't have a throwing up story to tell you.
But when I was...14, a bunch of friends and I went out for dinner. I was quite larger around the top then any of my other friends were just yet. Anyways, in the middle of a conversation, one of my girlfriends blurts out "Llisa has a fake chest!" My crush was with us, and he and everyone else just look at me and start to crack up. I was absolutely mortified. I turned about three shades of red and could hardly talk for the rest of the evening.
My second most embarassing moment happened when my last boyfriend and I started to kiss for the first time. I started to kiss him in a very french way :oops: , and he started to laugh. "That was different" he joked, but he couldn't stop laughing. Every time he went ot kiss me again, he just started to laugh, and had to back off. he finally had to leave the room because he was laughing so hard. I was so humiliated...I had no idea what was so funny about me kissing him like that and I felt really embarassed. I didn't find out until later that he was laughing becasue he couldn't imagine me taking the initative like that, and it caught him off gaurd.
Anyways, they may not seem like that big of a deal to anyone else, but they sure embarssed me!
HE has all the answers

The wait for that perfect someone may be long and painful, but the payoff lasts even longer, and is the most painless thing in the world.
Llisa
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Postby Bubble » Sat Sep 27, 2003 11:03 am

Ooooo i love bar crawls can i come?
Nuff Love
*Donna*
xxxxx
Bubble
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture

Postby Jupiter » Sat Sep 27, 2003 11:18 am

yeah donna u can come, well all get drunk, but i get first pic on who's bum to pinch te he he
sod has a law... i dunno why he wrote is but he's evil.... sods law that he's dead cos if he wasnt id kill him. sods law is the thorn in my side and the pain in my a$$

men! cabt live with them cant shoot them either (its illegal... aparently???) lol
Jupiter
Familiar Face
Familiar Face

Postby Bubble » Sat Sep 27, 2003 11:23 am

As long as i get first pick on the guys for drunken snogs hehe.
Nuff Love
*Donna*
xxxxx
Bubble
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture

Postby Jupiter » Sat Sep 27, 2003 11:26 am

yep thats only fair, 3 girls and a guy so far lol. i get first pickins on the policemenn.... yum lol.

something about policemen, firemen... hell anyone in uniform lol meoooooow

Jupiter
Familiar Face
Familiar Face

Postby Jupiter » Sat Sep 27, 2003 11:42 am

yeah, i think he'll like that lol. lets see if we can get anymore lol. he he any offers??

;)

Jupiter
Familiar Face
Familiar Face

Postby Jupiter » Sat Sep 27, 2003 12:05 pm

lol... well im sure ill find someone who done roll his socks clockwise lol... im sure someone will be willing he he.... maybe someone will come with me to a trampoline and give me a good time lol

Jupiter
Familiar Face
Familiar Face

Postby sovs » Sat Sep 27, 2003 12:07 pm

Hehe, maybe he will leave his socks on!
sovs
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Postby Jupiter » Sat Sep 27, 2003 12:09 pm

Maybe on a trampoline lol.... courld hurt if u took em off. coukd be interesting tho a trampoline lol heeeee heeeeeeeee. maybe bunjeee jumping... now that would have to be with someone with tallent lol.

Jupiter
Familiar Face
Familiar Face

Postby Jupiter » Sat Sep 27, 2003 1:34 pm

KINKY... i got a story about a few girls, a few boys, the woods a campfire, marshmallows.... he he

inocent

Jupiter
Familiar Face
Familiar Face

Postby sovs » Sat Sep 27, 2003 1:37 pm

Sounds good lol
sovs
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Postby Stacker » Sat Sep 27, 2003 3:09 pm

When i first started going out with Ryan we were quite adventurious about where we'd have sex etc.

So one night we went back to my place knowing my parents were down stairs and I started giving Ryan a BJ when my little sister came in,I went to finish when I realised my braces were stuck! :oops:
And there my sister was screaming,my Mum and Dad came upstairs and saw what was going on.
Everytime I tried to pull away it was causing Ryan alot of pain. :oops:

Lets just say we were alot more carefull after that and we waited until I had my braces taken off until I ventured south again!!
Actions speak louder than words.
Stacker
Familiar Face
Familiar Face

Postby sovs » Sat Sep 27, 2003 4:16 pm

Hehe, that got me laughing.
sovs
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Postby Jupiter » Sat Sep 27, 2003 4:36 pm

cantr be nice for him tho lol.... ouch! last year i was at a resteraunt and i ahd my hair down and i bumped into a waiter and dropped my bag so i bent over to pick it up and my hair got cauight in his fly lol... imbarrasing cos t was in frankie and benny's by the toilets entrange and it wasnt out in the open so i was trying to get it undone by unzipping his pants and the manager walked in.... what did it look like??????

not to mention i was on a date with my bf and his parents... it didnt look good for me.

Jupiter
Familiar Face
Familiar Face

PreviousNext

Return to Chit Chat