What's sexy to you?

This area is for general aimless chit chat.
Forum rules
NEW USERS HAVE TO WAIT FOR THEIR FIRST POSTS TO BE APPROVED BY AN ADMINISTRATOR. Rules | Essential Information | FAQ | Support | Twitter

What's sexy to you?

Postby Jupiter » Sat Sep 27, 2003 11:38 am

what is sexy?

what do women like in their men, what do men like in thir women. and what turns you off completely???

hmmmm???

i dilkie guys who roll theirsoks clockwise.
sod has a law... i dunno why he wrote is but he's evil.... sods law that he's dead cos if he wasnt id kill him. sods law is the thorn in my side and the pain in my a$$

men! cabt live with them cant shoot them either (its illegal... aparently???) lol
Jupiter
Familiar Face
Familiar Face

Postby sovs » Sat Sep 27, 2003 11:43 am

Im like you jupiter, uniform does it for me, it makes you feel they have power over you, and you have no control.

I love fingers run through my hair and kisses on my neck, i think i had better stop there hehe.
sovs
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Postby Jupiter » Sat Sep 27, 2003 11:45 am

guys in uniform YUMEEEEEEEEEEEE.
im TALKING anything lol.... police, firemen, paramedics, army.... boy scout leaders lol.... dated one once he he... he wore his uniform for me tee hee hee.

but like it when i get my shioulder bitten and when they lick from the hollow of ur neck, all the way up, bite ur chin then kiss ur lips... TURN ON HELLOO!!!!

Yawsa.... ooh and biting shoulders.

and i know a secret place to kiss a man that drives him insane.... INSANE lol heeeeeee heeeeeeeee.
sod has a law... i dunno why he wrote is but he's evil.... sods law that he's dead cos if he wasnt id kill him. sods law is the thorn in my side and the pain in my a$$

men! cabt live with them cant shoot them either (its illegal... aparently???) lol
Jupiter
Familiar Face
Familiar Face

Postby sovs » Sat Sep 27, 2003 12:10 pm

I love Hugo boss aftershave on a man, it drives me wild!
sovs
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Postby Jupiter » Sat Sep 27, 2003 12:13 pm

dont mention hugo boss... that's what the ex pig used to wear. i like it when they wear jeans and vests... yum! i like either uniform (roar yeah baby gimme some of that!) or scruffy (dirty baby!) but i like em nice too lol.... never gonna find my ideal man lol just as long as its someone who doesnt roll his socks clockwise.... god that used to annoy me!

Jupiter
Familiar Face
Familiar Face

Postby sovs » Sat Sep 27, 2003 1:30 pm

I've never met anyone who does that, thank god.
I hate an unshaven face, it hurts and is rough.....to kiss that is hehe
sovs
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Postby captainf » Sat Sep 27, 2003 2:46 pm

Hey,

I like girls that have self respect, that can dress smartly.

As I told you on msn, I like girls with long blonde hair (However it doesnt always have to be blonde) about 5'6 and have a cute innocent face (that cute innocent face really does it for me)

Ashley
captainf
Long Term Lodger
Long Term Lodger

Postby Stacker » Sat Sep 27, 2003 3:02 pm

I LOve men in a uniform,I think that is partly why I went out with my late husband!
And the smell of Brut aftershave,it just makes me go weak at the knees.
Actions speak louder than words.
Stacker
Familiar Face
Familiar Face

Postby Llisa » Sat Sep 27, 2003 5:15 pm

Gotta agree with the ladies...a kiss on the neck definitly makes me weak...
I like the smell of Ax on a guy...any deep, strong, musky scent is great
I disagree with sovs though! I'm all for the unshaven look. He can't let it get all scruffy, but that "oops I forgot to shave this morning" look is totally great to me! And I LIKE the fact that it scratches a little!
I dunno girls...I'm just not into the uniform look. But give me a guy in a suit...ooo boy! either that, or totally the opposite....jeans and a t-shirt =D>
HE has all the answers

The wait for that perfect someone may be long and painful, but the payoff lasts even longer, and is the most painless thing in the world.
Llisa
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Postby sovs » Sat Sep 27, 2003 5:43 pm

I do like unshaven, but only by a day or too then its a turn on, but anylonger and its horrible
sovs
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Postby misatok11 » Sat Sep 27, 2003 6:52 pm

What is sexy for me is the way a person talks and moves, the way they present themselves.
All for the uniform thing, LOL. (looks out uniform)
misatok11
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Postby sovs » Sat Sep 27, 2003 7:33 pm

What type of uniform, wait let me guess its either a school girl or nurses uniform hehe.
sovs
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Postby Jupiter » Sat Sep 27, 2003 7:36 pm

actually... call me crazy but... i cant resist a chefs uniform lol... like y;'know the chequed pants, the white tunic and the hat.... YES!

oh and a man in an apron.... hmmmmm... just an apron lol

Jupiter
Familiar Face
Familiar Face

Postby Deadman001 » Sun Sep 28, 2003 12:49 am

i agree with captain_flynn A cute innocent looking face does it for me every time.

My main turn off would be a girl smoking, nothing against ppl that smoke i just don't like it. Also any girl that wears more gold than is in the entire Mr T. collection i think is horrible
"I laugh in the face of danger, then i hide until it goes away" -> Xander

"Lay it down, I've always been with you
Hear me now, With all that's within you
Be my savior, And I'll be your downfall"
Deadman001
One of the Crowd
One of the Crowd

Postby Lorelei » Sun Sep 28, 2003 12:51 am

Not into the uniform thing either.

I'm a bit weird, though, I like people who look like elves. Elongated, graceful guys with long, silken hair, pretty faces, high cheekbones and wide- set eyes. That totally does it for me!

But a bit of stubble can be good, my man of the moment is actually Johnny Depp in Pirates of the Caribbean but when the next Lord of the Rings comes out, I'm sure Legolas will win me over again!

Turn offs: Bad language, bad breath, bad BO, bad manners, er... bad stuff in general!xxx
Lorelei
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Next

Return to Chit Chat