Fake world

This area is for general aimless chit chat.
Forum rules
NEW USERS HAVE TO WAIT FOR THEIR FIRST POSTS TO BE APPROVED BY AN ADMINISTRATOR. Rules | Essential Information | FAQ | Support | Twitter

Postby Nail Queen » Wed Oct 29, 2003 9:23 pm

I have differing views on surgery, plastic surgery should deffinately be used when it can be to correct deformities after an accident. What most of you are talking about is cosmetic surgery (its not the same as plastic/corrective surgery), can be good and can be bad. Cosmetic surgery can greatly improve self esteem but only if what is being changed is the true cause of the low self esteem, which is very differcult to work out if it is. People can get greatly carried away which then creates a sense of false beauty, or just makes the person look terrible.
If I had the money and cosmetic surgery could be guaranteed to be 100% safe i might consider changing a few things, for example; breast enlargement, bum reduction, nose job and the list goes on......
In the words of Don Mclean......
They were not listening, They're not listening still, Perhaps they never will!
Nail Queen
Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Postby mariamaria » Thu Oct 30, 2003 6:13 am

Well I have a piercing and I would like a tattoo, but they're common norms in today's society.....aren't they?

Cosmetic surgery doesn't tend to be a norm. It's usually stereotyped as being only for the rich in Hollywood...that's what I think, anyway. :-?
mariamaria
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture

Postby Mr.L » Thu Oct 30, 2003 9:54 am

Lets have an example, Jordan. No i don't find her attractive she is a ugly woman because of what she has done to herself. Degrading herself all the time and appearing more time on the daily sport than i have gone poo. SHe if the kind of fake beauty. Make up is good at time because it gives young girls more confidence and that should not be taken away.
Pretty Girls Make Graves
Mr.L
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture

Postby saz » Fri Oct 31, 2003 8:24 am

Well lots of people do find her attractive though she has a HUGE fanbase and makes lots of money from what she does. I think she enjoys it a lot too, otherwise why would you carry on doing it.

As i am female i cant really comment on her attractiveness but my boyfriend says he doesnt like her, he prefers women like Cameron Diaz.
Doesn't really matter what the eye is seeing
cos i'm in love with the inner being
saz
Taken Root
Taken Root

Postby Mr.L » Fri Oct 31, 2003 9:46 am

Rachel stevens:d but anyway, Jordan is only seen as she is cos of her bigguns. Fake ones too:P
Pretty Girls Make Graves
Mr.L
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture

Postby mariamaria » Fri Oct 31, 2003 10:25 am

I have bigguns too, but they're not fake. :P Sorry, just thought I'd take the mickey outta myself and make myself laugh. Hahaha. Oh, how sad I am. Lol
mariamaria
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture

Postby Jupiter » Fri Oct 31, 2003 11:57 am

i don thinmk i would ever have breast implants, im petty big already. but i prob woul;d get surgery done, maybe a little bit of lyposuction if i was very unhappy with my thighs - ugh i hate em. also i dunno if this counts but when i was little i used to have ecxma and i used loads of creams with different stuff in the made some of my skin darker noticably, so my dr talked about havinmg something to tske that away because its quite noticible - not much in summer but it is in winter. later on in life i may get some sort of laser surgery or whatever on my face if i dont like how i look and have the money.

as for puiercings i have only my ears pierced, i had it done two times but only wear the 1.

I dyed my hair so many times i dont even know what my true colour is anymore lol u name a colour and it's been that colour. im talking, pink, blue, yellow, oprrange, green etc. thinking about going a bit blonde right now but im not sure.

anyway im not a shallow person - i take people for who they are and expect pple to take me for who i am. but sometimes i feel a little unhappy about myself and wish i could just cut off parts of my body or change them. that dorsnt make me shallow it just makes me a little bit self consious.

as for men, if they want plastic surgery they can have it. i wont judge them on it. i mean sure - natural is better, but if they want it then so be it. i know guys who wear makeup and use moisturiser, that changes their skin a little but its not surgery. i WOULD go out with a guy who had plastic surgery if they were a nice guy but i would never want them to change a thing for me or anyone else.

if someone asked me to get plastic surgery i'd probably dump em for it.

What i think should be attractive is real women - with hips and thighs,a little bit of meat on the bone. the only place you shoul;d be able to see bones is either on an exray or on ur plate with some lovely bbq sauce :lol: hehe.

I VOTE FOR MEAT!!!
sod has a law... i dunno why he wrote is but he's evil.... sods law that he's dead cos if he wasnt id kill him. sods law is the thorn in my side and the pain in my a$$

men! cabt live with them cant shoot them either (its illegal... aparently???) lol
Jupiter
Familiar Face
Familiar Face

Postby Smiler_Princess » Fri Oct 31, 2003 12:25 pm

lol Jupiter

Not sure I agree though..
:P
"Because we can't call people without wings angels, we call them friends"

"I never wanted to be different...I just wanted to be me"
Smiler_Princess
Familiar Face
Familiar Face

Postby Jupiter » Fri Oct 31, 2003 12:31 pm

what is wrong with meat? meat is good! Man meat is wonderful (talking love handles etc) meat is natural to have on a woman, hips are curvy and sexy, gives u hips and a bum. natural hour-glass figure. why strain to make ourselves thin and stick-insect like when we can just be ourselves - natural and curvy, sexy and feminine. curvaceous and sensual.

as for men - someone i find oh so attractive is Doug from King Of Queens - yummy! ya know what i mean!

i STILL vote for meat lol
sod has a law... i dunno why he wrote is but he's evil.... sods law that he's dead cos if he wasnt id kill him. sods law is the thorn in my side and the pain in my a$$

men! cabt live with them cant shoot them either (its illegal... aparently???) lol
Jupiter
Familiar Face
Familiar Face

Postby Llisa » Fri Oct 31, 2003 12:37 pm

I have to agree here. I find men much more attractive when they're not pencil thin
HE has all the answers

The wait for that perfect someone may be long and painful, but the payoff lasts even longer, and is the most painless thing in the world.
Llisa
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Postby Smiler_Princess » Fri Oct 31, 2003 12:38 pm

lol. You make a good point, though some women are naturally thin. You can still be curvy and feminine.
"Because we can't call people without wings angels, we call them friends"

"I never wanted to be different...I just wanted to be me"
Smiler_Princess
Familiar Face
Familiar Face

Postby Jupiter » Fri Oct 31, 2003 12:46 pm

true - if u are naturally thin you really cant help it and it's sexy. what im trying to say is that curvy is sexy. look at Kate Winslet in Titanic - she's curvy and v v v sexy in Titanic. Munroe was meant to be one of the sexiest woman ever and she was curvy. J-Lo has a bum u could rest a pint on and she's concidered sexy. Beonce knowles has a bum and thighs and she's sexy. Men - Pavorotti - some pple think pavarotti is the sexiest man and Barry White - sex God aparently.

so curvy is sexy - but if ur naturally thin thats sexy too i just dont thionk that the wprld remembers that curvy is sexyfeminine curvaceous and sexy enough.

Jupiter
Familiar Face
Familiar Face

Postby Mr.L » Fri Oct 31, 2003 1:09 pm

I liek girls to have some meat. i like thigh taht arnt skinny not fat but like sumink nice to stroke and i really dnt like sitcks!
Pretty Girls Make Graves
Mr.L
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture

Postby sovs » Fri Oct 31, 2003 4:26 pm

yeah, they are quite hard and crunchy :D
sovs
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Postby misatok11 » Sat Nov 01, 2003 5:01 pm

If people want to get surgery to "enhance" themselves then why not? It is their bodies and they can do with it what they want.

As for the people who look at women with "fake" breasts and laugh at them, get over it!

They have done something to their bodies that they wanted and has absolutely nothing to do with you. If they can afford it why not?
misatok11
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

PreviousNext

Return to Chit Chat