Fake world

This area is for general aimless chit chat.
Forum rules
NEW USERS HAVE TO WAIT FOR THEIR FIRST POSTS TO BE APPROVED BY AN ADMINISTRATOR. Rules | Essential Information | FAQ | Support | Twitter

Postby mariamaria » Sat Nov 01, 2003 6:30 pm

Oh God, that is such a typical male point of view. You adore fakeness?? While the rest of their body wrinkles in old age, their are parts of their body that will look weird that won't be ageing. Think about that. How unattractive would that be? Wouldn't you rather somebody age gracefully rather than trying to put the ageing process off completely??

THINK ABOUT IT, MATE
mariamaria
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture

Postby Jupiter » Sat Nov 01, 2003 6:34 pm

Did you see Tash from Atomic Kitten had implants. i think people who are looked up to by younger kids should be careful what they do and be less self cinsious. All popstars are so thina nd so prowd of it. I know she only went to a C but thats not the point. i think that people in the oublic eye should show people that there is no need to change your apearence for others. Most guys i know find Jordan repulsive. also if someone is going to have implants they should have good ones. thre are two types under the muscle and over the muscle you cabn tellk the diff. also more plastic surgeouns should say no because Jordan's boobs is probably going to harm her back.
sod has a law... i dunno why he wrote is but he's evil.... sods law that he's dead cos if he wasnt id kill him. sods law is the thorn in my side and the pain in my a$$

men! cabt live with them cant shoot them either (its illegal... aparently???) lol
Jupiter
Familiar Face
Familiar Face

Postby captainf » Sat Nov 01, 2003 7:48 pm

"Did you see Tash from Atomic Kitten had implants"

Really? I quite liked her, but i'm really disappointed to hear that.

I don't like "fake" parts of the body. It's not all that appealing! I mean, the likes of Pamela Anderson just don't impress me at all.

Whats annoying is when it goes wrong for people and they go on TV and say "it all went wrong...etc" Isn't that one of the actual problems that you take into consideration before actually having the surgery?

Ashley
captainf
Long Term Lodger
Long Term Lodger

Postby Mr.L » Sat Nov 01, 2003 7:59 pm

Stupid people. People should take age with grace not vanity.
Pretty Girls Make Graves
Mr.L
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture

Postby Jupiter » Sat Nov 01, 2003 9:08 pm

Tash did have implants. she said it was cos she went from a B to a E then back to an A so she went from an A-C. at least she had good ones andnot ones like pammy. Pammy got the oned over the muscle and not under. the ones under the muscle are the best but more expensive. I think that plastic surgeons should say 'no' more. in most private hospitals they wont go over the size that would be concidered to be in proportion. Pammy did have them taken out but had them back in again. And she a had a rib removed which is silly and stupid thay're there for a reason. The world is obsessed with being thin. I'm not thin, got a little more meat on me than i would like and i cant say im 100% happy but i would rather have a little meat on me than none at all.

Self image is one of those things that can be taken too far. Karren Carpenter for example, she was beautoful and played the drums, when they wanted to bring her forward the press said she was fat so she kept losing weight and eventually got anorexia and died.

On Newsround (yes 19 and watch it but its on b4 neighbours lol) one girl said she was thinking about going anorexic but hadnt made up her mind yet - i mean thats what all this fake world does, it makes kids think anorexia is somethiung you chose to have!

and i dont see what growing old gracfully has to shame. we all die anyway, why not to it with some grace.
sod has a law... i dunno why he wrote is but he's evil.... sods law that he's dead cos if he wasnt id kill him. sods law is the thorn in my side and the pain in my a$$

men! cabt live with them cant shoot them either (its illegal... aparently???) lol
Jupiter
Familiar Face
Familiar Face

Postby Mr.L » Sat Nov 01, 2003 9:13 pm

I worked for my body, nto no fake rubbish. So im happy about it:D
Pretty Girls Make Graves
Mr.L
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture

Postby Jupiter » Sun Nov 02, 2003 3:19 am

we were given our bodies and we should be prowd of em!

Jupiter
Familiar Face
Familiar Face

Postby mariamaria » Sun Nov 02, 2003 6:02 am

There are some good points thrown in there, Jupiter and Mr. L. :)
mariamaria
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture

Postby depman » Sun Nov 02, 2003 7:57 am

People that enhance themselves with surgery are sad
I like women just the way they were born
Natural 8)
Glory Glory Tottenham Hotspur!
When the spurs go marching in

depman
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Postby mariamaria » Sun Nov 02, 2003 7:58 am

I actually feel sorry for the people have plastic surgery.

It's quite sad. :(
mariamaria
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture

Postby Mr.L » Sun Nov 02, 2003 12:06 pm

They need to look at the big picture. If they keep dodgin age then when it finally comes and they can't have anymore osmetic surgery, it will really get to them and they will have trouble coping.
Pretty Girls Make Graves
Mr.L
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture

Postby Fidel » Sun Nov 02, 2003 12:45 pm

I wonder how much plastic is accumulated between Michael Jackson, Cliff Richard and Goldie Hawn????
I agree with growing old gracefully
Last night I dreamt that somebody loved me.
Fidel
Taken Root
Taken Root

Postby Mr.L » Sun Nov 02, 2003 2:43 pm

i thought cliff richard was a godo christian!? I didn't think he would do plastic surgery, what an idiot.
Pretty Girls Make Graves
Mr.L
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture

Postby Jupiter » Sun Nov 02, 2003 8:41 pm

cliff richard had botox. - u wanna talk about plastic surgery then dont forget cher! cher has had so many plastic surgeries its a wonder her bellybutton aint on her forehead. of course they cut it off and stick it back on but she's insane so much surgery.

plastic surgery is addictive.

Jupiter
Familiar Face
Familiar Face

Postby mariamaria » Mon Nov 03, 2003 6:27 am

Hey, but you gotta admit Cher looks pretty damn good for a 50 odd year old woman! [-X The surgery isn't a good thing of course, but her lookin' young and, the best part of all, she looks naturally young. She doesn't look deforned like Dolly Parton and Michael Jackson. She looks normal. If only everybody could look like Cher. Lol. Just kiddin'. :P
mariamaria
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture

PreviousNext

Return to Chit Chat