Do you believe in lobsters?

This area is for general aimless chit chat.
Forum rules
NEW USERS HAVE TO WAIT FOR THEIR FIRST POSTS TO BE APPROVED BY AN ADMINISTRATOR. Rules | Essential Information | FAQ | Support | Twitter

Do you believe in 'The One' - Your lobster

Yes - have found them
30%
No - don't be silly
25%
Yes- but have not found them
35%
Not Sure
10%

Total votes : 20

Postby saz » Fri Nov 28, 2003 1:41 pm

I just cant imagine feeling as close to someone as i do her. How do you get that special bond, knowing what someone is thinking and feeling etc with a partner? Me and my mum have always been really close and often ring each other at the same time, say the same things.

I am close to my partner but there are some things i just dont think he would understand if i talked to him about them. Men and women are so different however understanding you are there are some things you will never understand about the other sex, like childbirth and things like that.
Doesn't really matter what the eye is seeing
cos i'm in love with the inner being
saz
Taken Root
Taken Root

Postby sweet sarah » Fri Nov 28, 2003 2:51 pm

My thoughts are mixed i believe there are plenty of people out there for everyone but i believe "the one" will be the person you will never forget about, the one you will always remember as he left a mark in your heart.

I have found the one and i know he is as even though we have been together ages he still gives me goose pimples etc. Just because you find "the one" it doesnt mean you are going to be with them forever.
Sarah x x
sweet sarah
Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Postby JC_FREAK » Tue Dec 02, 2003 4:12 pm

I think that there is someone for everyone, not necessarily one person but a few. God has a plan for everyone's life, who they will marry, whether they will have blonde hair or brown hair and whether or not they will have kids. God has a plan and a purpose.

"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD , "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."
Jeremiah 29v11
[-o<
"For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only son that whoever believes in him will not perish but have eternal life." John 3v16
[-o<

:grouphug:

*rudolph1*
JC_FREAK
Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Postby Jupiter » Wed Dec 03, 2003 1:13 am

i dont think god controlls everything, i think we control our own destiny but it is planned out for us, we have to make it happen tho.
sod has a law... i dunno why he wrote is but he's evil.... sods law that he's dead cos if he wasnt id kill him. sods law is the thorn in my side and the pain in my a$$

men! cabt live with them cant shoot them either (its illegal... aparently???) lol
Jupiter
Familiar Face
Familiar Face

Previous

Return to Chit Chat