Celeb Couples

This area is for general aimless chit chat.
Forum rules
NEW USERS HAVE TO WAIT FOR THEIR FIRST POSTS TO BE APPROVED BY AN ADMINISTRATOR. Rules | Essential Information | FAQ | Support | Twitter

Celeb Couples

Postby saz » Thu Nov 06, 2003 7:55 am

I feel like i have to work sooo hard to stop history repeating itself (what happened to my mum and dad) no matter who i am with, i worry that i will end up like them, hating each other and making family life miserable.

This subject has turned all depressing so lets cheer it up a bit! Do you think that the celebrity lobster couple Posh and Becks will stay together forever? Sometimes i am not sure it is as rosy as it appears to be but would love to see in 40 years time they are still together.
Doesn't really matter what the eye is seeing
cos i'm in love with the inner being
saz
Taken Root
Taken Root

Postby Jupiter » Thu Nov 06, 2003 4:26 pm

i hate celeb couples, i dont see why they interest anyone lol. Posha nd becs are both nice pple i think tho but i think that Becks being in spain really puts a strain on their relationship. Victoria doesnt like it and doesnt speak spannish so i think he might have to change where he lives if their marriage is to work.

i think posh & becks mania is dying down alot now - i dont really care about them, their life should be private. however did you see that pic of Brooklyn and Romeo hugging in the paper the cutest picture alive! well not the cutest picture cos i can think of one person who is cuter than anything in this world but in terms of cute kiddie pics.
sod has a law... i dunno why he wrote is but he's evil.... sods law that he's dead cos if he wasnt id kill him. sods law is the thorn in my side and the pain in my a$$

men! cabt live with them cant shoot them either (its illegal... aparently???) lol
Jupiter
Familiar Face
Familiar Face

Postby saz » Fri Nov 07, 2003 9:07 am

i have read Victoria Beckhams book and i really enjoyed it actually. I dont follow them in the papers and didn't really like them that much but my sister said her book was brilliant. She really loves David and it was nice to read how down to earth she really is and how most of the things u read are a load of rubbish.
saz
Taken Root
Taken Root

Postby depman » Fri Nov 07, 2003 9:18 am

Yes they do come over as a nice couple I think people are jealous half the time
David beckham comes over as a good bloke and he isnt big headed either
Glory Glory Tottenham Hotspur!
When the spurs go marching in

depman
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Postby saz » Fri Nov 07, 2003 9:24 am

when i am in a very rare romantic mood, i do think about how i would love someone to be devoted to me like they are.
saz
Taken Root
Taken Root

Postby Jupiter » Fri Nov 07, 2003 4:20 pm

yeah they are devoted but i do think they are just an normal couple with normal life. they probably are no-where as romantic as we think they are. They're down to earth kind of romantic, it's the small things in life that matter like love (ok money is important too cos u cant live without it). free gestures to say i love you.
sod has a law... i dunno why he wrote is but he's evil.... sods law that he's dead cos if he wasnt id kill him. sods law is the thorn in my side and the pain in my a$$

men! cabt live with them cant shoot them either (its illegal... aparently???) lol
Jupiter
Familiar Face
Familiar Face

Postby saz » Fri Nov 07, 2003 9:07 pm

When i read her book, some of the things they had done for each other were so lovely. Things that didn't cost anything and the way she talks about him too! She sounds so proud of him for what he has achieved in his career and she also goes on and on about how grateful she is to her family for what she has put them through.

I am not obsessed with her or anything it is just cos i have read her book and it just struck me how down to earth she was, not like the papers would have us think.

The striking thing about them as a couple is the amount of respect they have for each other and how they would fly 3000 miles just for an hour together. Ahh bless em
saz
Taken Root
Taken Root

Postby X_Smiler_X » Sun Nov 09, 2003 6:12 pm

I reckon they will stay together for a long time you know - They may be going through a tough time at the moment, but I think they care too dearly for their babies.

As for loving eachother as much as they did before - I dont think they do. If they did, they wouldn't be seperating to go away - they would go together.
Smile at life, and life will smile back at you.
X_Smiler_X
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Postby Mr.L » Sun Nov 09, 2003 7:46 pm

I dont care about celebrity couples, good luck to them but thats it.
Pretty Girls Make Graves
Mr.L
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture

Postby Jupiter » Sun Nov 09, 2003 7:51 pm

i dont think anyone should stay together just for their children i think thats wrong. Children are happier in a home where their parents are happy. People stay together for eachother and i think Posh and becks are staying together because they love eachother. what about other couples.
Jupiter
Familiar Face
Familiar Face

Postby sovs » Sun Nov 09, 2003 7:52 pm

Isnt Goldie Hawn and Kurt Russel a couple? They have been together for ages.
sovs
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Postby Jupiter » Sun Nov 09, 2003 7:57 pm

i think they broke up yonks ago sovs - im pretty sure. what about Catherine Zeta-Jones and Michael Douglas - i think theyre a great couple.

Jupiter
Familiar Face
Familiar Face

Postby Fidel » Sun Nov 09, 2003 8:49 pm

celeb couples are sad as they feel they cannot go for people that aren't famous - thats below them obviously. Look at Ryan Giggs he married his childhood sweetheart and didnt go for a talentless stick thin prune.
Last night I dreamt that somebody loved me.
Fidel
Taken Root
Taken Root

Postby saz » Sun Nov 09, 2003 9:05 pm

Well according to the media, Ryan cheated on his famous actress girlfriend a few years ago (stick thin i might add), then cheated on his last girlfriend with the girl he has had a baby with now, who also happened to be one his friends, ex-fiancee...... and the girl he cheated ON last, was the sister of that particular best mate....

I cant come to any conclusions over that one.
saz
Taken Root
Taken Root

Postby Jupiter » Sun Nov 09, 2003 9:25 pm

thats so not true fidel. famous people marry famous people because thats usually the circle of people they hang out with. and with other famous people they know that theyre not going to sell their story and know what its like to be in the public eye. i mean when britney and justin were together they were together because they knew eachother since kids. Keith Duffy from Caorrie, who used to be in Boyzone married his girlfriend Lisa who wasnt fanous at all. Jamie Oliver Married jules who isnt famous.

If you work in finance, you might go out with someone in finance beacause they know alot of people who are in finance. you date the people who hang in the same circle or community as you do and people that you have things in common with.

Jupiter
Familiar Face
Familiar Face

Next

Return to Chit Chat