Tongue Piercings!

This area is for general aimless chit chat.
Forum rules
NEW USERS HAVE TO WAIT FOR THEIR FIRST POSTS TO BE APPROVED BY AN ADMINISTRATOR. Rules | Essential Information | FAQ | Support | Twitter

Tongue piercings: like them or not?

I think they're sexy
41%
I don't like them at all
59%

Total votes : 17

Postby markh » Tue May 04, 2004 9:42 pm

I think tongue piercings are disgusting. yuck :oops:
When all things in life seem blue,
And there's nothing you can do,
There is One you can turn to,
His name is Jesus, He loves you.

Don't look before you leap, you'll only decide to sit down.
markh
Familiar Face
Familiar Face

Postby pixiemeat » Tue May 04, 2004 9:44 pm

:wink:

I've had mine done 3 years this may.. I got it done in secret n my mum hasnt seen it, she nearly guessed a while ago. Lets just say I took alot of time to convince her other wise! Just dont say anything about where u got your advice, but if your underage, get someone who is old enough to sign. Although I didnt do that it does work.

get it done, its best piercin ever! I had my tongue done first and i had it done with the freeze stuff on it, and it was such a weird feeling, u cant feel it going through but after a while u can feel it turning, well least it did, it was my mate that did it for me. right feelings. they ask you stick your tongue out and then they put freeze stuff on it, (dont swallow it its poisonous!), it feels really cold and then ur tongue goes numb. Depending on how gentle they stick a small clamp on, it doesnt hurt, thats the pinchy bit. So yeah depending up or down, down usually, it feels weird, like it doesnt hurt, kinda like when you dont wear ur earrings for a while n u push em thru. Then when they stick the bar thru its like smooth, felt really nice in a weird way! was great, best naughty choice i made.
I want my tongue done again, actually i want it done horizontally so its <-------> that way :D But yeah..thats my personal exp

Now your lip thats another thing. Ouch did it sting, I had that done without anything and boy ouchy! But was worth it as well... he left the needle in for ages as he check what ring to put it! :-?
Its better to burn out than fade away
pixiemeat
One of the Crowd
One of the Crowd

Postby Enigma » Tue May 04, 2004 10:13 pm

I'm thinking about getting the skin above my left eyebrow pierced, maybe.
Enigma
Taken Root
Taken Root

Postby luvva » Tue May 04, 2004 10:47 pm

I think tongue piercings are just disgusting!

Eyebrow piercings are really kool though, I have always wanted to get it done but I don't think I'd really like iut after I'd had it done, My dad would go mad and I'm too scared! I think it looks really good on guys though.
luvva
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Postby pixiemeat » Tue May 04, 2004 11:25 pm

Yeah the thing with eyebrow piercings though is that after awhile they have this habbit of poppin out! lol sorry! My best mate had hers done, as well as her n*pple, 2 in her belly button and nose, mouth lol she cant go thru metal detectors.. but well she wants to be a piercist... the most disgusting thing i saw this woman had her back done all the way up so it was like a corsette, and these things u can get done where they look like the moles on ur skin but they're like gem things, n they bury them in, not like surface piercings.. it was pretty gross!!

I maybe a freak for piercins that was just too far for me [-X :cry: :( :o
Its better to burn out than fade away
pixiemeat
One of the Crowd
One of the Crowd

Postby depman » Tue May 04, 2004 11:29 pm

Earrings pierced anywhere else other than the ears are a complete turn off for me and is not sexy at all
Glory Glory Tottenham Hotspur!
When the spurs go marching in

depman
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Postby tinker1 » Wed May 05, 2004 4:36 pm

Ive had my nipple pierced twice. I had it done when i was 14!! I looked older than i was, they thought i was 17. I then took it out when i was 16 because the horses rub there heads on you sometimes and it really hurt.
But then i decided to have it pierced again when i was 18, it only lasted a few months and i got bored. so out it came again.

Im considering havin it pierced again though, this time the other nipple.

I like some pierceings but some just look awful. I don't like tattoos at least a pirceing you can take it out.

My parents never knew of my nipple beonhg pierced they would kill me.
tinker1
Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Postby Fidel » Wed May 05, 2004 5:24 pm

Thats terribly naughty......what about the guy doing it? Or was it a woman?
Last night I dreamt that somebody loved me.
Fidel
Taken Root
Taken Root

Postby tinker1 » Wed May 05, 2004 5:40 pm

it was a women who did it the first time. Then a man.
I didn't think it hurt that much, it was just sore a few days after. They do it with a big needle type of thing.

My friend came with me the first time to hold my hand!! ha ha - She fainted while i was having it done!!
tinker1
Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Postby luvva » Wed May 05, 2004 6:23 pm

My mates friend had her back and neck pierced for charity, she is a piercist but she obviously had to get someone else to do it.

It was so horrible, she said it really hurt and she couldn't sleep on her back, I think she tyook them out after a month or two.
luvva
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Postby Fidel » Wed May 05, 2004 7:19 pm

Pictures a bit controversial around these parts, tinker. tut tut
Last night I dreamt that somebody loved me.
Fidel
Taken Root
Taken Root

Previous

Return to Chit Chat