What to buy for christmas

This area is for general aimless chit chat.
Forum rules
NEW USERS HAVE TO WAIT FOR THEIR FIRST POSTS TO BE APPROVED BY AN ADMINISTRATOR. Rules | Essential Information | FAQ | Support | Twitter

What to buy for christmas

Postby halfwaythere » Wed Dec 03, 2003 7:23 am

All you girls out there think back to when you were 14 and think what would u like for christmas from ur b/f.

Im stuck for ideas

Please help

Steve
To The World You Are One Person But To One Person You Are The World
halfwaythere
Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Postby Jo » Wed Dec 03, 2003 8:23 am

Hmm, how much money do you have?

:D
Jo
Site Owner
Site Owner

Postby saz » Wed Dec 03, 2003 8:46 am

Depending on how much you have, CD's or DVD's are always good but if you want romantic things then a bit of jewelery is also nice and it doesn't have to cost that much. There are lots of highstreet shops which sell nice bracelets, necklaces and little earings which aren't that expensive. You could get perfume but you dont have to buy the top of the range one.

If you have a sister or female friends they normally are really good at knowing what girls want and where to find things so take them with you!
Doesn't really matter what the eye is seeing
cos i'm in love with the inner being
saz
Taken Root
Taken Root

Postby Smiler_Princess » Wed Dec 03, 2003 7:10 pm

Hiya,

Aww Steve. Well she's been asking me about this reindeer of yours and if you was going to give it to her. (but I know how you've bonded with it, lol)

Well she likes anything with the army type pattern.. (is it khaki?) so you could get her something with that on, or maybe a piece of jewelry - they can be quite cheap from about £3 for a nice pair of earings upwards. I don't think shes got her ears pierced though...you could get her a nice bracelet or ring. They have a huge choice in claire's accessories (if you went to town with her friends or something they could help you choose :wink)

O! I've just had a good idea. Do you know them 'scruffy bears'? They are grey and so cute! It would be perfect! I got my mum one for her birthday. They come in different sizes for the amount of money you have to spend. However, I personally prefer the keyrings. (I've noticed she had 2 keyrings on her bag of scruffy teddys so she must really like them - they werent the actually teddys though they were metal) The keyring bears I think are about £4 and each have different messages. On the feet they say things like "loadsa" & "love" or "love" "you". I think she would really appreciate that.

Hope I've helped!

Smiler Princess :roll:
"Because we can't call people without wings angels, we call them friends"

"I never wanted to be different...I just wanted to be me"
Smiler_Princess
Familiar Face
Familiar Face

Postby -iron- » Wed Dec 03, 2003 7:15 pm

lol, i think she will b very happy with that 'moomin'!!! that u got her :P
show them no fear, show them no pain
-iron-
Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Postby Smiler_Princess » Wed Dec 03, 2003 7:18 pm

Oh by the way i forgot to mention where you get them from if you decide to get her a teddy. They are sold in all, if not most card shops and also on a stall full of them in the Eagle Centre market in Derby. :D
"Because we can't call people without wings angels, we call them friends"

"I never wanted to be different...I just wanted to be me"
Smiler_Princess
Familiar Face
Familiar Face

Postby Jupiter » Wed Dec 03, 2003 10:54 pm

Do you have anything she wants, sacraficing it would mean alot to her. also jewlry. in matalan they have some nice Cubic Ziconia Necklaces and earrings and rings which arent very expensive but look so nice. CZ is like a imitation diamond im wearing one now and its so pretty. also matalan sell noce bags, all girls love bags. also in river island they do a really nice perfume that smells really nice.
sod has a law... i dunno why he wrote is but he's evil.... sods law that he's dead cos if he wasnt id kill him. sods law is the thorn in my side and the pain in my a$$

men! cabt live with them cant shoot them either (its illegal... aparently???) lol
Jupiter
Familiar Face
Familiar Face

Postby halfwaythere » Thu Dec 04, 2003 6:57 am

thanks all, helps a lot, i'll go into town on Fri and see if i can find anything. I'll keep ur ideas in mind

Thanks
To The World You Are One Person But To One Person You Are The World
halfwaythere
Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Return to Chit Chat