New Years Resolution

This area is for general aimless chit chat.
Forum rules
NEW USERS HAVE TO WAIT FOR THEIR FIRST POSTS TO BE APPROVED BY AN ADMINISTRATOR. Rules | Essential Information | FAQ | Support | Twitter

New Years Resolution

Postby littlemonkey » Sat Dec 13, 2003 10:06 am

Anybody thought of any?!

Mine is gonna be getting my life and pre preggie size back
The past cannot be changed,
the future is still in your power.
littlemonkey
Familiar Face
Familiar Face

heh heh

Postby Irish Rose » Sun Dec 14, 2003 6:37 pm

I'm not making one, cos my resolution two years ago was to never make another new years resolution :)

It's really easy to keep up too!
"And from the shelter of my mind
Through the window of my eyes
I gaze beyond the rain-drenched streets
To Ireland where my heart lies."
Irish Rose
One of the Crowd
One of the Crowd

Postby Jupiter » Sun Dec 14, 2003 9:23 pm

hmm new years resolution.... i dunno im thinking just to stay happy and to go to the gym and to stop hating my little frekkle lol.
Jupiter
Familiar Face
Familiar Face

Postby saz » Sun Dec 14, 2003 9:54 pm

Mine is to give up worrying about my weight and poor old squashy tummy and just be happy with my family and friends. Have a good time, look forward to the future and make the best of what i have got!

My life is going to totally change again next year which i am looking forward to but also tearing my hair out so ask me again next year!
Doesn't really matter what the eye is seeing
cos i'm in love with the inner being
saz
Taken Root
Taken Root

Postby becky_boop » Tue Dec 16, 2003 9:00 pm

Hiya,

I might go Bidget Jones' Diary stylee this year. Apart from giving up smoking and drinking cos being only 13 i dont smoke or drink anyway!!!! But the whole diet and decent boyfriend part I shall do! :D

Oh and do things MY way for a change instead of letting others tell me what to do! I shall be a sheep no longer!

Lotsa love Bec!
Cant let go...
becky_boop
Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Postby LoVe BuG » Tue Dec 16, 2003 10:44 pm

i think i'll give up smoking as me and my friend today decieded to try giving up i would never be able to give up drinking though lol (not an alcoholic just once every weekend)

OH and i'll try and get into less fights! (hummmmmmmmmm i'll think about that one really hard atcually)
Ï'll ß §mïlïñg wëñ ï © ü, thë të䮧 wïll ñëvä §höw, ï kñö ï'll älwäÿ§ lövë ü, & ÿët ü'll ñëvä kñö
LoVe BuG
Familiar Face
Familiar Face

Postby Bubble » Wed Dec 17, 2003 1:33 pm

Think i might stick to a diet, spend less and save more.
Nuff Love
*Donna*
xxxxx
Bubble
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture

Postby kitten » Wed Dec 17, 2003 1:49 pm

To sort my life and my head out!
kitten
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Postby Llisa » Wed Dec 17, 2003 5:59 pm

I've truly never made a resolution before...but I think this year would have to be moving on and past my ex...and trying to be happy no matter what life throws my way.
HE has all the answers

The wait for that perfect someone may be long and painful, but the payoff lasts even longer, and is the most painless thing in the world.
Llisa
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Postby smile » Wed Dec 17, 2003 6:05 pm

I make resolutions every year but haven't kept to one of them. lol I think I might stop this year.

My new years resolution is not to make a new years resolution.
When you reach for the stars, you may not quite get them, but you won't come up with a handful of mud either.

Just remember to keep smiling!
smile
Taken Root
Taken Root

Postby luvva » Tue Dec 30, 2003 6:53 pm

Hey
Im going to try and save money this year, i always waste it on chocolate and magazines. I never really keep mine but if i did this year it would be really good! oh i want to try and stop biting my nails as well!
luvva
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

resolution

Postby bobbyt » Wed Dec 31, 2003 11:25 pm

Hiya all folks!

Happy new year by the way!

I hope to keep my resolutions. And they are:

1 - Save money - I always waste it on newspapers and magazines etc, and I need to save more as I need a car (A Range Rover would do nicely!), plus which I've recently formed a band and I need some new instruments.

2 - Be more healthy - I do eat too much junk food (I'm 17 so I suppose it's quite normal), and excersise more. I keep starting excersise routines (press-ups, sit-ups, knee bends etc) but I don't tend to bother after a few days.

3 - Be more confident (especially useful around females!). Like I've explained in the past I've had a few bad experiences around girls :-( but I'm usually alright if I get to know them.
But hopefully with me playing in the band and gigging it should help me with this (and hopefully lots of £££££££££££££ from the gigs!)

What do you think?!?!

Cya's all,
RWT
bobbyt
Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Postby LoVe BuG » Wed Dec 31, 2003 11:59 pm

mine is to wuit smoking and to get over jason (the 30 yr old who i think i love)
Ï'll ß §mïlïñg wëñ ï © ü, thë të䮧 wïll ñëvä §höw, ï kñö ï'll älwäÿ§ lövë ü, & ÿët ü'll ñëvä kñö
LoVe BuG
Familiar Face
Familiar Face

Return to Chit Chat