cannabis, weed, dope, skunk, pot, etc

This area is for general aimless chit chat.
Forum rules
NEW USERS HAVE TO WAIT FOR THEIR FIRST POSTS TO BE APPROVED BY AN ADMINISTRATOR. Rules | Essential Information | FAQ | Support | Twitter

Postby Tinker » Fri Jan 30, 2004 5:02 pm

I agree- Most thinks in the wrong hands are dangerous. Some people enjoy having a few joints whilst watching the telly like people enjoy having a few cans of beer. But there is also people that take stuff to the extreme Like getting paraletic when drinking. Weed tends to make people sleepy, dosy, and clam. Unlike alcohol!! many people get violent when the have too much to drink, If someone has too much to smoke thery will probably fall to sleep.

I think alcohol is alot more dangerous than weed.

As for it being adictive again loads of other stuff is too. Its just that it is called a 'DRUG' that its classed in a bad way.

I think it is wrong that people go drug-driving as they go drink-driving but most medicines say don't drive or operate machinery because of the sleepy, dosy effects- Isnt that just the same as weed?
Tinker
Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Postby Enigma » Fri Jan 30, 2004 5:33 pm

Common side effects of caffeine use include excess nervousness, irritability, insomnia, "restless legs," dizziness, and subsequent fatigue. Headaches can also be very common, as is "heartburn." Psychological symptoms of general anxiety or panic attacks may also occur.

This is in regard to heavy consumption and not just the odd cup of coffee here and there. Caffeine can have an anti-depressant action in small amounts but can have a depressive effect in larger amounts.
Enigma
Taken Root
Taken Root

Postby luvva » Fri Jan 30, 2004 5:42 pm

ohh! i always drink lots and lots of coca cola so I think that's why I have all of those symptoms!

I was just reading it and when I got to the bit about restless legs I actually realised that i was tapping my legs up and down! Also I can never sleep, I think I'll have to cut down on the coke for now!

I didn't really think that coca cola had that much caffiene in!
luvva
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Postby Mr.L » Fri Jan 30, 2004 5:50 pm

Today mainly everyone has tried drugs. I dont really care its up to them and why should people be so bothered about a stranger doing what helps them? Weed does make you relaxed and want to sleep, alcohol makes you violent as tinker pointed out. i myself will only stick to weed and as Enigma is prooving, everyday doses of coffee are drugs. Cigarettes are, yaknow when you first start and you get thta little head rush? I dont smoke but i nearly did. I was smking socially at a party and wnated more on other days, i stopped though. Thankfully but i just smoek weed because to be honest it is enjoyable for me.
Pretty Girls Make Graves
Mr.L
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture

Postby luvva » Fri Jan 30, 2004 5:52 pm

I did smoke, but not that many! I think cigarettes are better than weed but only because cigarettes have never really seemed as an actual drug to me but weed is.
luvva
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Postby Fidel » Fri Jan 30, 2004 5:53 pm

Tobacco is a drug

Alcohol is a poison
Last night I dreamt that somebody loved me.
Fidel
Taken Root
Taken Root

Postby luvva » Fri Jan 30, 2004 5:55 pm

I know tobacco IS a drug but I havn't ever seen it as an actual drug! Even though it causes a lot of harm
luvva
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Postby Mr.L » Fri Jan 30, 2004 6:10 pm

Smoking is something im unsure about. I dont mind if people smoke but i wouldnt like my girlfriend to smoke.
Pretty Girls Make Graves
Mr.L
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture

Postby depman » Fri Jan 30, 2004 6:25 pm

Tinker wrote: Unlike alcohol!! many people get violent when the have too much to drink, If someone has too much to smoke thery will probably fall to sleep.

I think alcohol is alot more dangerous than weed.

?

I agree with what you say
Alcohol does do worse things than weed
With weed you will just plonk out and be peaceful
But alcohol causes all sorts of problems like violence
Glory Glory Tottenham Hotspur!
When the spurs go marching in

depman
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Postby luvva » Sat Jan 31, 2004 8:57 am

Yeh but then why do so many people still drink more than they can take! seems very stupid to me, I think it's disgusting when people are killed by drunk drivers, Lots of peoples lives could still be going on now and could be great but it isn't because somebody decided they were okay to drive.
luvva
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Postby Tinker » Sun Feb 01, 2004 10:14 am

well, to tell you the truth i would much more prefer to be stoned than drunk anyday. At least with weed you don't feel ill the day after.

But it all boils back to weed is classed as a drug- so i don't do it. I probably would if you wouldn't be classed as a druggy.

If it was leaglised I'm quite sure that i would use weed more than alcohol (but i don't like smoking esp-tabacco. So i would have to take it in another way)
Tinker
Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Postby Mr.L » Sun Feb 01, 2004 1:50 pm

Purple Haze is a famous drug which Jimi Hendrix wrote a song about.

I dont think any of you should judge other people because they smoke, drink or do drugs. To them they are simply having a good time mainly and i take it that people go down the wrong paths because of substances but im talking about generally. Captain flynn i object and disagree with you saying that its all bad. Ill be honest here and say that some of the best times ive had have been on drugs and alcohol.
Pretty Girls Make Graves
Mr.L
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture

Postby luvva » Sun Feb 01, 2004 1:54 pm

Oh okay thanks.

People on here aren't judging other people we are just saying what we feel on this matter and saying wether we would take them or not. Some people think it is fine to take drugs, or use weed but other people don't.
luvva
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Postby Mr.L » Sun Feb 01, 2004 1:56 pm

Read the topic. Numerous times i have already been jugded for example so far i am a "Loser" because i have taken drugs. Can people respect eachothers lifestyles a bit more? If i wana take drugs i will and it doesnt make me more or less of a person, it makes me me.
Pretty Girls Make Graves
Mr.L
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture

Postby luvva » Sun Feb 01, 2004 1:58 pm

Sorry but I didn't think people were actually directing it to you personally, If people think that people who use drugs are losers isn't that their opinion?

I know it isn't the nicest opinion but you may think that erm... people who swear (sorry, couldn't think of anything decent!) are losers and that's your opinion.
luvva
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

PreviousNext

Return to Chit Chat