cannabis, weed, dope, skunk, pot, etc

This area is for general aimless chit chat.
Forum rules
NEW USERS HAVE TO WAIT FOR THEIR FIRST POSTS TO BE APPROVED BY AN ADMINISTRATOR. Rules | Essential Information | FAQ | Support | Twitter

Postby LoVe BuG » Sun Feb 01, 2004 8:42 pm

FIDEL
whats wrong with having fun with some friends, or going to the football or flying a plane

1. i cant fly a plane 2. i do go out with friends who do you think im with when i take it 3. i play football sometimes!
Ï'll ß §mïlïñg wëñ ï © ü, thë të䮧 wïll ñëvä §höw, ï kñö ï'll älwäÿ§ lövë ü, & ÿët ü'll ñëvä kñö
LoVe BuG
Familiar Face
Familiar Face

Postby Fidel » Sun Feb 01, 2004 8:42 pm

did you know that sex is 10 times stronger as a tranquilizer than valium
Last night I dreamt that somebody loved me.
Fidel
Taken Root
Taken Root

Postby Tinker » Sun Feb 01, 2004 10:35 pm

Sorry guys- But Ive just had a smoke with my mates. The first one in 2yrs, and i must say i feel more chilled than i have done in a long time.

I got offered it today in the pub and thought what the hell... (and Im not some one to get easily dragged on with the crowd. )

But after all thats gone of recently with splitting up with my ex and other probs i feel like i will sleep better than i have done in a few months.

So as to the health risks -
I think it is worth knocking off 5 mins of my life to feel like i feel now than to be laid in bed thinking of my confusing life.

And other wise Iam perfectly healthy in every other way I dont drink (well i go out about once a month), Dont smoke (except tonight) and do about 7 hrs exercise a day.

Nite guys
Tinker
Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Postby captainf » Sun Feb 01, 2004 11:24 pm

"I think it is worth knocking off 5 mins of my life to feel like i feel now than to be laid in bed thinking of my confusing life."

Yeah, but when you come back to reality, the probs are still there and you need to deal with them
Remember how the runway lights looked one night long ago when you were lost and found your way, and how-you still dont know?
captainf
Long Term Lodger
Long Term Lodger

Postby Enigma » Mon Feb 02, 2004 1:23 am

Tinker wrote:What do you guys think about the downgrading of weed, and do you think it should be legalised or be upgraded?
Enigma
Taken Root
Taken Root

Postby Llisa » Mon Feb 02, 2004 5:52 pm

Smoking marijuana in Canada...erm...or Ontario...I think its Ontario...is legal. You're allowed to have such and such amount of it in your possession. I dunno...I don't really agree with it. They say it's not bad for you or anything, as compared to other drugs. But still...it's smoke, and it damages your lungs, as well as the lungs of people around you. Hey, its other people's decision to smoke the stuff, I just with that people wouldn't do it around me.
HE has all the answers

The wait for that perfect someone may be long and painful, but the payoff lasts even longer, and is the most painless thing in the world.
Llisa
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Postby luvva » Mon Feb 02, 2004 5:57 pm

Yeh, that is what I think a lot, it is the users decision to smoke and I am not going to say it is wrong but I don't want to smoke as well.

What do people think of smoking being banned in some public places? I heard that someone, I think it was Liverpool, they are trying to stop smoking in public, everywhere! Not just in pubs or restaurants but even on the street I presume.
luvva
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Postby Fidel » Mon Feb 02, 2004 5:59 pm

They do that in Tallinn. You are only allowed to smoke in your house and designated smoking bars.
Fidel
Taken Root
Taken Root

Postby luvva » Mon Feb 02, 2004 6:02 pm

I don't think that is fair...it is people's decision to smoke and they wouldn't even be able to go out and have fun and smoke.

Then...on the other hand it is them that want to smoke not us! Oh i don't really know!
luvva
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Postby Fidel » Mon Feb 02, 2004 6:03 pm

No, but it's unfair for others to inhale your smoke - you wouldn't allow someone with leprosy to sit next to you would you?
Fidel
Taken Root
Taken Root

Postby luvva » Mon Feb 02, 2004 6:03 pm

No i suppose I wouldn't!
luvva
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Postby Fidel » Mon Feb 02, 2004 6:04 pm

well there you go - don't knock Tallinn
Fidel
Taken Root
Taken Root

Postby Mr.L » Mon Feb 02, 2004 9:17 pm

I take drugs because i want to and i want weed to be laglized than maybe it could be refined and made safer.

edited by Llisa 02.02.04
Pretty Girls Make Graves
Mr.L
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture

Postby luvva » Mon Feb 02, 2004 10:08 pm

Yeh but that is one of the main arguments, some people say that if it is made legal it can be made safer but then other people say that if it is made legal more people will do it because it is being seen as okay.
luvva
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Postby Mr.L » Tue Feb 03, 2004 4:39 pm

Its their decision, just like cigarettes; people know the consequences but smoke anyway.
Pretty Girls Make Graves
Mr.L
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture

PreviousNext

Return to Chit Chat