cannabis, weed, dope, skunk, pot, etc

This area is for general aimless chit chat.
Forum rules
NEW USERS HAVE TO WAIT FOR THEIR FIRST POSTS TO BE APPROVED BY AN ADMINISTRATOR. Rules | Essential Information | FAQ | Support | Twitter

Postby Mr.L » Sun Feb 01, 2004 2:00 pm

If it is not directed at me (a drug user) then who is it directed at? No it is not a good opinion! You cannot justify it with that! Its like saying i think black people are stupid because they are black. It is not a fair opinion, ther eis no evidence to back it up! It is a wrong opinion which i have taken offence at.
Pretty Girls Make Graves
Mr.L
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture

Postby captainf » Sun Feb 01, 2004 2:01 pm

"Ill be honest here and say that some of the best times ive had have been on drugs and alcohol"

Alcohol has it's limitations, but remember you've got a liver and a heart to lookafter ;)

Drugs are bad substances. Theres a reason as to why they're illegal.

Capt Flynn
Remember how the runway lights looked one night long ago when you were lost and found your way, and how-you still dont know?
captainf
Long Term Lodger
Long Term Lodger

Postby luvva » Sun Feb 01, 2004 2:05 pm

You cannot say that an opinion is wrong Mr.L, it is someone's opinion and it is what they believe!

I think you are being very rude saying that someone's opinion is wrong, I am sorry that it has caused you to be offended but you cant disrespect other people.
luvva
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Postby Mr.L » Sun Feb 01, 2004 2:08 pm

ok so if someone thinks that the opinion of you being inferior because you are a women is ok to you because it is their opinion? Even if it shapes how you live?

Im not being rude at all, i was the victim of the rudeness first of all.

And captain flynn i would rather live for 60 years and of had a wiekd life then 100 and not of had the most fun i could!
Pretty Girls Make Graves
Mr.L
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture

Postby captainf » Sun Feb 01, 2004 2:12 pm

You might think that doing the drugs and drink now is giving you a fun life, but the older you get, the more you may well realise that it wasn't such a good idea... Then again, you might well continue throughout your whole life, I don't really know.

However, it's your own choice and respect that, however i'm proud that I don't drink and do drugs as I prefer to remain healthy (not saying that you're not physically healthy or anything)

Capt Flynn
Remember how the runway lights looked one night long ago when you were lost and found your way, and how-you still dont know?
captainf
Long Term Lodger
Long Term Lodger

Postby luvva » Sun Feb 01, 2004 2:13 pm

Yeh I would atke some offence Mr.L but if that was their opinion, I can't say it is wrong.
luvva
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Postby Mr.L » Sun Feb 01, 2004 2:13 pm

No dont worry you go about it in a proper way and i respect your views as you respect mine.
Pretty Girls Make Graves
Mr.L
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture

Postby saz » Sun Feb 01, 2004 4:04 pm

It would be nice if everyone could agree or accept other peoples views and opinions. Unfortunately on the subject of drugs and alcohol some people do feel strongly about it either in favour or against and they are entitled to feel this way. I dont think anyone should try and force someone to see things or behave their way.

It can be hard for some people who have first hand experience of drug and alcohol abuse (as in hard users). People who have been ill or lost someone will feel strongly about the subject. For me, seeing two children without their father because of drugs does make me angry - didn't he love them enough to look after himself and be there for them?

My personal opinion is where does it all stop? If when you are younger, free, single and healthy you indulge, does it make it ok when you are older with a family to support, a mother with a baby or in a job which requires clear concerntration? If by saying that it is ok for some people but not others this would be discriminating, so in my view it isn't really ok for anyone.

Everyone is entitled to make their own decisions in life, have their own views and way of doing things. However hard it may be people just have to accept that.
Doesn't really matter what the eye is seeing
cos i'm in love with the inner being
saz
Taken Root
Taken Root

Postby LoVe BuG » Sun Feb 01, 2004 8:28 pm

ok im goin to say i disagree with drug taking and the use of acohol but as a person who uses them i cant really say that i admit it brings me fun and i have a laugh but it also will shorten my life but like the sayin goes 'you only get 1 life live it to the full'!!!
Ï'll ß §mïlïñg wëñ ï © ü, thë të䮧 wïll ñëvä §höw, ï kñö ï'll älwäÿ§ lövë ü, & ÿët ü'll ñëvä kñö
LoVe BuG
Familiar Face
Familiar Face

Postby captainf » Sun Feb 01, 2004 8:31 pm

so what you're saying, Love bug, is that as you only have one life, you should live it by shortening it with taking drugs and drinking lots?

Interesting philosophy that you have.

Capt Flynn
captainf
Long Term Lodger
Long Term Lodger

Postby Fidel » Sun Feb 01, 2004 8:31 pm

well everybody says that but they live to regret it when their joints are bad, their impotent and mentally and physically damaged
Last night I dreamt that somebody loved me.
Fidel
Taken Root
Taken Root

Postby LoVe BuG » Sun Feb 01, 2004 8:33 pm

no what im saying is that i see it like ive got one life and im living it to the full by having fun with a little bit of help by drugs!

Your just twisting my words!
Ï'll ß §mïlïñg wëñ ï © ü, thë të䮧 wïll ñëvä §höw, ï kñö ï'll älwäÿ§ lövë ü, & ÿët ü'll ñëvä kñö
LoVe BuG
Familiar Face
Familiar Face

Postby captainf » Sun Feb 01, 2004 8:38 pm

Love Bug, i'm just curious, but when you get older and if you have kids, and they grow up and start taking drugs, will you support them in that respect? Afterall, if they do take drugs and you fall out with them over it, you'll be cast as a hypocrite.

Are you aware that you can have fun without the aid of drugs?

Capt Flynn
captainf
Long Term Lodger
Long Term Lodger

Postby Fidel » Sun Feb 01, 2004 8:40 pm

whats wrong with having fun with some friends, or going to the football or flying a plane :wink:
Last night I dreamt that somebody loved me.
Fidel
Taken Root
Taken Root

Postby LoVe BuG » Sun Feb 01, 2004 8:41 pm

yes i am aware of that and no i wont supposrt them but its their life and if they want it they can. I cant have fun without the aid of drugs because im a very stressful girl right now and they help me chill out!
LoVe BuG
Familiar Face
Familiar Face

PreviousNext

Return to Chit Chat