Realising your problems.

This area is for general aimless chit chat.
Forum rules
NEW USERS HAVE TO WAIT FOR THEIR FIRST POSTS TO BE APPROVED BY AN ADMINISTRATOR. Rules | Essential Information | FAQ | Support | Twitter

Realising your problems.

Postby Tinker » Tue Feb 03, 2004 10:57 pm

I just want to say what a great site this is.

Every problem i have had and posted on here thing seem to work out.

Such as - A few posts i have done when Ive been writing my problem out i have made myself realise things because Im actually writing it down in back and white and reading it as i go along.
Like my prob on the g/f b/f forum because Ive actually just sat and wrote down what i felt its just dawned on me what someone has done for me and i didn't even realise, because my head at the time was so narrow minded that i was blind to know what he had done. ( Im talking about when i lost my friends in a club and a friend of a friend 'Daz' stayed with me all night so i wasn't on my own and took real care of me as i was in a different town - And my supposed friend 'mike' didn't even care!! (( Ive just realised that too!)) I didn't notice what daz had done because i was more intrested in pulling mike!! And daz didn't have to do that for me cos' it was the first time he had met me in his life!!

Thanks Just needed to get that off my chest.

Has anyone else worked out there problems beacuse theve actually sat and wrote it down?
Tinker
Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Postby saz » Wed Feb 04, 2004 8:01 am

There have been many times i realised my problems because i have written it down. It can often seem much clearer and sometimes the solution is there.

Sometimes you are so focused on a particular thing, that you miss other things around you as you have found with your friend Daz. He does sound very nice and it might be worth getting to know him better.
Doesn't really matter what the eye is seeing
cos i'm in love with the inner being
saz
Taken Root
Taken Root

Postby smile » Wed Feb 04, 2004 9:03 am

I find that too Tinker. Also getting an objective view i.e. opinion from someone that you don't know can often open your mind up a bit. I found that too.
When you reach for the stars, you may not quite get them, but you won't come up with a handful of mud either.

Just remember to keep smiling!
smile
Taken Root
Taken Root

Postby luvva » Wed Feb 04, 2004 9:26 am

Yeh, I think when I have a problem I am not seeing the whole picture, or I wont let myself see the whole picture but after I have written it down and I am trying to give you all the details I can so you can help better you see the answer to your problem and it was there all along.
luvva
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Postby markh » Sat Feb 07, 2004 7:39 pm

Writing things down is always a good idea. I also find that losing yourself in the countryside and focusing only on your problems you can see answers. For a few years now I have been a bit depressed and just last week i lost myself and suddenly in an instant i had a moment of pure clarity and all the answers came sweeping home like a tidal wave. Now with the help of a new friend i have solved those problems and can honestly say that for the first time in years i feel at peace with myself. It is such a wonderful feeling to find contentment.
:D
When all things in life seem blue,
And there's nothing you can do,
There is One you can turn to,
His name is Jesus, He loves you.

Don't look before you leap, you'll only decide to sit down.
markh
Familiar Face
Familiar Face

Return to Chit Chat